AN HOUR AGO All I want for Christmas is...

2 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

3 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

3 bikini blaster Blogilates workouts

Wanna know the secret to LOLing your way to a bikini bod? Grab a pal, head to YouTube and pick a Blogilates workout playlist by...

Hi Cassey! I LOVE your videos. I was wondering how often we should do these workouts to get our perfect bikini body.

by 200625 on 6/17/2013 7:58:23 PM

Never thought I'd be one yelling for mods, but I'd like to know about how long it takes to see results. Also, are you supposed to do all of the BB's in one day, or switch off in a week? Advice from someone who's tried this would be helpful. Thanks!

Hey ilovehightops, I think results depend on how often and how long you work out. Try each a different week. Sorry I've never tried them. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by ilovehightops on 6/14/2013 3:09:08 PM

I love these workouts.I started on number one and I love them! I am currently on number three.

by rosiebean2001 on 6/4/2013 10:20:05 PM

Thank you so much Hannah! : )

by SmileyFace_98 on 5/31/2013 3:14:50 PM

Huh, that's weird, either my comment was deleted or I completely forgot where I posted it. Anyway, what workouts are good to help with building up shoulder muscles and making your collarbone less noticeable? Thanks! : )

Hey girlie! Here's what I'd do: 1. Grab some dumbbells (2-5 lbs should do if you're a beginner) 2. Holding them in your hands, put your arms straight down by your sides, in standing position. Raise your arms up in front of you, keeping them straight, until they're perpendicular to your body, hold for a second or two, then lower back down. Next, raise your arms up to the sides so your body makes a "T" shape, hold for a second or two, then lower back down. That's one. Try to do five, take a break, and then another five. Build up a little each day and you should have awesome shoulders! xx

Hannah M

by SmileyFace_98 on 5/27/2013 2:37:39 PM

I was wondering how long it takes to see results by using her daily workout calendar? I was also wondering what part of your body started toning up first? Some advice from someone who has used these videos would be extremely helpful! I'm trying to look good for my volleyball uniform, which includes short spandex shorts.

by track101 on 5/26/2013 11:58:02 AM

I have a quick question aout using her videos. I just started, and I was wondering how long it takes to see results, and where do you first start seeing results? all over, or a specific place? Does anyone who's tried it have any advice?

Thanks <3

by track101 on 5/26/2013 11:53:56 AM

Hey girlie,

Check out these posts for help and resources, and please please please speak with a trusted adult such as a parent, doctor, guidance counselor or teacher as soon as possible. We want the best for you, so it's important to seek pro help!

Meghan D. Meghan D.

by ilovehamsters77 on 5/25/2013 9:24:15 PM

how can I lose thirty pounds, get toned, and do it all in one summer? I have more muscle mass than I have fat, but I am desperatly trying to lose weight. how can I do this in one summer?

by flyone on 5/25/2013 3:02:43 PM

I lost a ton of weight and got really toned so I was really looking forward to wearing a bikini this summer but i just had a growth spurt so when I went shopping last night with my mom I realized that now I have stretch marks the pool I go to opens on Monday do you know how I can get rid them quickly like in a couple days?

hey! no way to get rid of them in a couple days, but i've heard cocoa butter works over time with regular application. check this out:

Helen S.

by Osnapitzali on 5/25/2013 1:51:52 PM

Need a new cardio workout? Swimming is awesome to improve your endurance and won’t hurt your joints!
What kind of music do you listen to?

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!