Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO Your PJs might be causing you serious health probz: http://t.co/ki7ToXOWna

4 HOURS AGO Do you have an alter ego? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/zDm5pg6Swj

5 HOURS AGO How to keep a steady convo with your new boo: http://t.co/x8aKQWd1kL

COMMENTS

How to live every day like it's your last: A lesson from Zach Sobiech

"I though I was invincible. I was ready for college, pretty much. I was planning out way ahead. Then, well, it turns out sometimes you...

Completely inspiring. As I watched, I began to cry without even realizing it. The people in this world who think and see life like that are so rare, and I'm lucky enough to have a friend who does. I do as well. You have to live today like you're going to die tomorrow, because who knows when it'll happen? You don't. Zach knew he was dying, of course, and he left his mark behind. I never leave the house or hangup from a phone call without saying, "I love you"

by penguin1312 on 5/31/2013 3:33:42 PM

Want some advice about boys, fashion, meanies, relationship and friendships? This the best place for it. I log in everyday and i will try to answer all ur questions.Please keep inviting people and i hope this club becomes a succesful one Smileit's great

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:47:38 PM

Wooo go mn!

by Field2300 on 5/27/2013 10:55:03 PM

We watched this in English a couple days ago and I almost started crying in class. So amazing Smile

by rosehuber on 5/24/2013 5:43:42 PM

Why aren't there more people like Zach in this world? He's an absolute inspiration.

by lpolk on 5/22/2013 7:39:52 PM

I saw this video earlier today and cried my eyes out. It is the most inspirational video I have ever seen in my entire life. RIP Zach. Thank you for being a part of this world.

by hawaiigirl624 on 5/21/2013 11:34:21 PM

Amazing!

by beat00 on 5/21/2013 9:53:50 PM

What do you hate the most about your period?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.