4 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

4 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Our take on Demi Lovato's latest album

If you loved Demi Lovato’s third album, Unbroken, you will love her newest album, Demi. The name is so fitting as it is her most personal...

I love how she puts heart into her songs Helen S.

by kiwigirl777 on 5/23/2013 8:16:15 PM

You know what would be incredible? If she completely wrote her own music, with her own feelings and thoughts.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/23/2013 6:52:42 PM

I have been a Demi Fan from camp rock to so random and back, I love how strong she is and she is an amazing singer!

by poetpower on 5/23/2013 5:48:22 PM

by Emilicious on 5/22/2013 9:22:47 PM

I love her! She's a complete inspiration to all of her fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by soccer1013641 on 5/22/2013 8:22:08 PM

Totally!She is such an inspiration to chica's everywhere who struggled.SHe is just an awesome person and she has an A-mazing Voice!

by pinterest on 5/22/2013 7:41:01 PM

by pinterest on 5/22/2013 7:40:46 PM

I love 'Two Pieces' and 'Really Don't Care'

by itsjustgz on 5/22/2013 6:56:33 PM

I love the new album! My favorites are 'Made in the USA', 'Without the Love', and 'Nightingale'! <3

by tropicdog on 5/22/2013 4:17:25 PM

MODDD
so my little siblings and i carpool with my crush's family to school. it really annoys me cause my little sister is so mean to my crush i already told my mom but its really annoying how do i get her to stop? thanks Smile))

Hey girl, you could try pulling your lil sis aside. You don't have to tell her that you have a crush on him, but you could just say that it isn't cool to be mean to him. Good luck, babe! xx

Caroline M.