5 HOURS AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

6 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

7 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Our take on Demi Lovato's latest album

If you loved Demi Lovato’s third album, Unbroken, you will love her newest album, Demi. The name is so fitting as it is her most personal...

I love how she puts heart into her songs Helen S.

by kiwigirl777 on 5/23/2013 8:16:15 PM

You know what would be incredible? If she completely wrote her own music, with her own feelings and thoughts.

by hermionegirl12 on 5/23/2013 6:52:42 PM

I have been a Demi Fan from camp rock to so random and back, I love how strong she is and she is an amazing singer!

by poetpower on 5/23/2013 5:48:22 PM

by Emilicious on 5/22/2013 9:22:47 PM

I love her! She's a complete inspiration to all of her fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by soccer1013641 on 5/22/2013 8:22:08 PM

Totally!She is such an inspiration to chica's everywhere who struggled.SHe is just an awesome person and she has an A-mazing Voice!

by pinterest on 5/22/2013 7:41:01 PM

by pinterest on 5/22/2013 7:40:46 PM

I love 'Two Pieces' and 'Really Don't Care'

by itsjustgz on 5/22/2013 6:56:33 PM

I love the new album! My favorites are 'Made in the USA', 'Without the Love', and 'Nightingale'! <3

by tropicdog on 5/22/2013 4:17:25 PM

MODDD
so my little siblings and i carpool with my crush's family to school. it really annoys me cause my little sister is so mean to my crush i already told my mom but its really annoying how do i get her to stop? thanks Smile))

Hey girl, you could try pulling your lil sis aside. You don't have to tell her that you have a crush on him, but you could just say that it isn't cool to be mean to him. Good luck, babe! xx

Caroline M.

by Carrie_Underwood on 5/22/2013 2:13:19 PM

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!