36 MINUTES AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

2 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Ann Marie E.

GL gal Ann Marie of North York, Ontario is all about simplicity. Check out her beauty tips that were inspired by Bethany Mota and Selena Gomez, below...

Sorry for taking up your time...
Where can you find a brush or sponge used to apply BB cream and is there a special name for it? Also,How do you remove BB cream?
Also,how can you fit in a fancy flowy white cropped cardi into your casual day outfit without making it fancy? and same question for a black cropped cardi with white hearts on it. Thank you!!

Hey chica, no problem at all! Okay so for the BB cream I've found that a synthetic flat brush does the trick and by the looks of it Sephora has the best one! Looky here. As for removing the BB cream try using a face wash, Clean & Clear usually has good ones. In response to your fashion questions, most things can go from dressy to casual if style properly. So if you're going to wear a fancy flowy cropped cardigan, then make sure you pair it with a pair of casual shorts or jeans with a casual top and not a lot of accessories. The same can apply to anything fancy you're trying to dress down. Hopefully this helped. xx
Jess D.

by azuki on 6/21/2013 3:37:01 AM

Response to answer:
I use a Mary Kay set, with a cleanser, and lotion, and pimple cream. Sometimes the redness is less noticeable, it depends.

by Genovi on 6/12/2013 9:25:36 AM

On my cheeks I have these crescent moon shaped red patches. I think I've had them since a couple years ago. What are they? How can I get rid of them?
Thanks SO Much!

Hey Genovi, mhmm if you've had them that long, they could be scars. I'm not exactly sure. What type of facial cleanser do you use? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Genovi on 6/11/2013 6:04:42 PM

Okay, so this boy in my class has a MAJOR crush on me. He is always flirting with me and asking me out. He makes me uncomfortable, so I always say no. He is always TOUCHING me! Like, I'll be on the sewing machine and he will come up behind me and rub my shoulders. I push him off and tell him to go away, but he always comes back and says, "Jenna...what happened to US?".
There was never an US!
I'm scared that one day, his hands will slip a little lower. Please help me! My friend says I should call him a pervert and slap him, but I'm not mean like that. All the girls in my class tell him off for me because he won't listen. Help!

Hey beautiful_me13, since he is persistent and has bothered other girls in the class, maybe you should tell the teacher. If you're afraid that he'll know you told on him, write the teacher a letter explaining that you don't want your identity revealed. Hopefully this will help girl. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by beautiful_me13 on 5/24/2013 7:57:23 PM

by Emilicious on 5/22/2013 9:23:57 PM

Yay a girl from Canada!!! Glad to know that I am not alone up here
On girlslife Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 5/22/2013 7:35:28 PM

finally a girl wearing simple and fresh faced makeup! this looks so much better then when girls cake there faces with foundation the girl in the pic looks really pretty because her face is not piled with makeup she even said the more makeup you wear the older you look! thats what I say! I am telling you girls wear simple makeup and if you want to wear a bold lip with it like red or a pretty dark raspberry shade look up the models in korea they wear very simple makeup it looks stunning!

by redvelvetluv on 5/22/2013 6:16:26 PM

MY mom is going to take us to the store to look at shaving there anything i should ask for??i don't know what to do when we get there.

Hey girlie! Go for shaving cream that's good for sensitive skin. Even if your skin isn't sensitive, it's still very soothing and makes for a smooth shave. Look for razors with more blades, and don't forget to either replace to razor or the blades of the razor every so often (when they're dull they'll give you razor burn or a rash). Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by olivia19 on 5/22/2013 4:13:41 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!