3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

6 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Hands off that hotdog! Do you know what's going on your bun?

We all know hotdogs aren’t the epitome of health food. They’re a special occasion thing, a backyard BBQ, family reunion, running wild with all your...

I'm a pescatarian. I only eat fish.

by iRead on 5/23/2013 9:49:15 AM

Phew, good thing I'm vegetarian Smile)

by XxStarlessNightxX on 5/22/2013 10:02:16 PM

I eat probably 3 or 4 hot dogs a family friends barbecues in the summer is the main time I eat them..I might think twice this summer tho, ew

by maggie183 on 5/22/2013 10:00:53 PM

by Emilicious on 5/22/2013 9:26:50 PM

This wouldn't be a problem if people would eat more fruits and vegetables! If you eat meat sparingly, (like not making it part of the main course every night) you can cut down the likelyhood of getting cancer by a ton!

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/22/2013 7:27:02 PM

I already knew hotdogs were bad for you but I am a pescetarain so I dont eat meat I eat seafood but not meat like pork beef chicken

by redvelvetluv on 5/22/2013 6:08:00 PM

Well.....I'm technically not allowed to eat pig so after reading, I wonder what the other users might react to this! :?

by sistersocial98 on 5/22/2013 5:04:50 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Diet soda can make you fat.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?