11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Hands off that hotdog! Do you know what's going on your bun?

We all know hotdogs aren’t the epitome of health food. They’re a special occasion thing, a backyard BBQ, family reunion, running wild with all your...

I'm a pescatarian. I only eat fish.

by iRead on 5/23/2013 9:49:15 AM

Phew, good thing I'm vegetarian Smile)

by XxStarlessNightxX on 5/22/2013 10:02:16 PM

I eat probably 3 or 4 hot dogs a year...at family friends barbecues in the summer is the main time I eat them..I might think twice this summer tho, ew

by maggie183 on 5/22/2013 10:00:53 PM

by Emilicious on 5/22/2013 9:26:50 PM

This wouldn't be a problem if people would eat more fruits and vegetables! If you eat meat sparingly, (like not making it part of the main course every night) you can cut down the likelyhood of getting cancer by a ton!

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/22/2013 7:27:02 PM

I already knew hotdogs were bad for you but I am a pescetarain so I dont eat meat I eat seafood but not meat like pork beef chicken

by redvelvetluv on 5/22/2013 6:08:00 PM

Well.....I'm technically not allowed to eat pig so after reading, I wonder what the other users might react to this! :?

and WHAT?! NO MORE HAMBURGERS?!

by sistersocial98 on 5/22/2013 5:04:50 PM