3 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

4 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

4 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Hands off that hotdog! Do you know what's going on your bun?

We all know hotdogs aren’t the epitome of health food. They’re a special occasion thing, a backyard BBQ, family reunion, running wild with all your...

I'm a pescatarian. I only eat fish.

by iRead on 5/23/2013 9:49:15 AM

Phew, good thing I'm vegetarian Smile)

by XxStarlessNightxX on 5/22/2013 10:02:16 PM

I eat probably 3 or 4 hot dogs a year...at family friends barbecues in the summer is the main time I eat them..I might think twice this summer tho, ew

by maggie183 on 5/22/2013 10:00:53 PM

by Emilicious on 5/22/2013 9:26:50 PM

This wouldn't be a problem if people would eat more fruits and vegetables! If you eat meat sparingly, (like not making it part of the main course every night) you can cut down the likelyhood of getting cancer by a ton!

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/22/2013 7:27:02 PM

I already knew hotdogs were bad for you but I am a pescetarain so I dont eat meat I eat seafood but not meat like pork beef chicken

by redvelvetluv on 5/22/2013 6:08:00 PM

Well.....I'm technically not allowed to eat pig so after reading, I wonder what the other users might react to this! :?

and WHAT?! NO MORE HAMBURGERS?!

by sistersocial98 on 5/22/2013 5:04:50 PM

No time for a long jog after school? Just aim for a 15-min jaunt, but run a little faster than you normally would!

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.