AN HOUR AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Jessie makes fun of...food allergies? Hmm.

We love us some Jessie--I mean, with Debby Ryan, Peyton List and the rest of the crew, how could you not? But when we heard...

It doesn't matter if this is a show! some allergies can be life threatening
if a person has a series allergy to let's say peanuts there throat
could close and they could stop breathing so food allergies is not something to messed around with

by redvelvetluv on 5/30/2013 10:05:07 PM

I have a bazillion allergies and that episode sounds like it would be funny... Me and my friends joke about allergies all the time, people need to stop overreacting.

by sarahaqua17 on 5/23/2013 10:24:14 PM

Get over it, its not that serious...

by purpleprincess60 on 5/23/2013 5:58:32 PM

They are overreacting. I mean, it's just a joke!

by aki2000 on 5/23/2013 4:44:33 PM

People need to relax. It's just a show. If you can't handle it just change the channel. And people need to realize that the real world isn't nice. You are going to get put down and made fun of sometime in your life, so you should just learn to deal with. You can't just cry when life gets a little hard or in this, a television show says one little thing you don't like.

by PandaPillowPet on 5/23/2013 3:56:44 PM

I am actually allergic to gluten because of Celiac Disease has been doing this for a while. First with "That's So Raven", when Chelsea revealed she wanted Gluten free angel hair pasta. Secondly with Suite Life On Deck when Zack was taking care of the elderly and bet on "one gluten free cookie" in his game of poker. Third, in "Victorious", when Lane gave Robbie a giant cookie, Robbie begins hurling once he finds out that he ate a cookie with gluten in it. Also, more recently, on "See Dad Run", they made fun of gluten free food, saying it tasted horrible. I have found this discriminating and bullying for so long- and I'm happy someone has FINALLY made a stand. Gluten free food tastes different, NOT BAD! It takes a while to get used to, in fact, 2 or 3 years for me! But now it's been EIGHT whole years without gluten, and it's GREAT!!!!

by fabina962 on 5/23/2013 2:51:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so this weekend my family's going to Vegas to visit my cousins theyll be there all weekend but I want to go meet o2l [youtube channel] with my friend. So should I go to Vegas or sleepover a
T my friends? Thanks

Hey girlie! It's up to you! They both sound really fun. Can't make this call for you, I'm afraid. Just try to weigh the pros and cons of both and make your decision! xx

Hannah M

by Katnissgirlonfire on 5/23/2013 9:39:59 AM

I mean I know its just a show but little kids probably look up to them and then they may think its okay to do that when its so not!

by mooncool7 on 5/22/2013 11:19:57 PM

Its a comedy show. If it is going to be funny, some person is going to be offended by it. While this may offend some people with food allergies, they weren't blatantly insulting people with allergies. A joke is a joke, it would be a completely different situation if they actually insulted that person.

by Bunniesrock14 on 5/22/2013 11:06:45 PM

I feel that Disney shouldn't have been so bold. From what I can tell, it was a little mean. Afterward, they should have fit in how lots of kids have allergies to food, and that it was normal. Despite my opinion on the matter, I don't think people should have launched a petition or made it up to be something it wasn't on a website. If they really felt like they needed to voice their opinions, they could have sent Disney a letter. Or, they could have replied on something like this. A "What do you think?" not a "Disney is cruel! Demand they stop now!" thing. That's what I think. I love Jessie otherwise, but sorry they made a choice that was publicly dealt with.

by lil'beautylover27 on 5/22/2013 10:24:34 PM