Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

3 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

4 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Train yourself to do the splits

So, you wanna' learn how to do the splits? Increasing flexibility takes time and hard work, but if you stick with it, you'll def...

MODMODMOD
I am thirteen years old, and am 5'8 tall. I weigh 140 lbs. Do you think i could be a ballet dancer?

Hey girl, I say - go for it!

lauren r. lauren r.

by radiolovergirl on 7/10/2013 4:31:20 PM

If you push yourself it will actually become really easy Ive never done a sport but my sister is in dance and I wanted to do what she did so I taught myself and know after about a year I have all 3 splits plus a right over split about 2 feet high and Im than her at it know SO JUST PUSH YOURSELF AND KEEP TRYING!!!!!!!!

by kelly10514 on 6/24/2013 12:02:12 AM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
YOUR CRUSH WILL ASK YOU OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by Fluffybunny47 on 6/15/2013 5:25:00 AM

i have a full left split and almost a right split. i cheer and do color guard c:

by softballgymnast32 on 6/12/2013 3:55:36 PM

I can pretty much do a right split. I'm a gymnast and I think it's pretty obvious that the better your splits are on the floor, the better they are in the air, is what I realized..

by briannam911 on 5/27/2013 11:02:47 AM

Mod Mod Mod This regards my other comment about the graduation party. I took a ton of football pictures at the games. What kind of unique gifts could I do with pictures?

Hey girl, you could do a cork board collage! Those are really cute.

lauren r.

by 15hayhay on 5/25/2013 1:11:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 13 years old and 5"10. Do you think I am too old or too tall to do the splits?

Hey girlie,

I think girls of any age or size can do a split if they are flexible enough! Try stretching before and after you work out to increase your flexibility, and eventually you may be able to do a split Smile

Meghan D.

by cutie4eva on 5/24/2013 9:04:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

hi,

Today I found a note that says "(my name) sucks" written on the bathroom. Should I tell a teacher, a friend?? I returned to the washroom only to find it had been erased. I have a lot of friends and as far as I know I have no enemies. I am very friendly and when I had to quit things with a friend who had been stringing me along it had been a challenge. Anyways when we were put on the same soccer team we began to talk,text etc. But the writing looked exactly like hers and her best friend (my replacement). What do I do?

HELP!!!

by crosbygal87 on 5/24/2013 3:48:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi,
Today I found my name written in the bathroom stall in the girls washroom. It said (my name) sucks. It kind of looks like one of my friends writing. Later in the day I returned to the washroom and it was gone. I don't know what to do, I had always been pretty popular and had lots of friends. But this year I had to call it quits with a girl who was clearly trying to string me along. Anyways we both play soccer and ended up on the same team, so we began to talk,text etc. It also happens to be her and her new Bff's writing. I dont know what to do. I acted like I didn't care when people came up to me but it was so hard. I really do care. If everyone "likes" me why did this happen? Do you think it was her? I asked her if it was and she denied it. Should I tell my parents, friends or a teacher?? I have never been bullied (knock on wood) and is this a start to it?

Hey girl! I'm sorry that happened, girls can be mean sometimes. Just try to not let it get you down! If you want to talk about it with an adult, a teacher or your parents. Don't take it too seriously, it was probably just one mean girl. xx

Caroline M.

by crosbygal87 on 5/24/2013 3:27:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have really low metabolism or whatever. If I eat something really small, my stomach poofs out. I have gotten to the point of not eating like anything. I honestly don't know how to stop it!!

Hey girlie,

That happens to everyone immediately after they eat.  However, what you eat does play a part in it.  Fried foods tend to result in more post-meal bloating than say, something healthy like a banana (proven to prevent bloating actually, get in some potassium!).  Also, you bloat more or less at different times of the month, without even involving food.

This actually does not mean that you have a slow metabolism at all.
Jordan S.