1 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

2 HOURS AGO You’ve got your costume—now spook out your house. 4 ways to make your place scary stylish: http://t.co/4LYak7b5vh #DIY

3 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

COMMENTS

10-minute DIYs to dress up your bedroom

Bedroom boring you to tears? Freshen up your space with our trio of easy ways to trick out your room. Talk about wow-worthy walls! Fabulous...

hey! Come join my club confessions of a girl. Its super fun and for everyone!

by RogueArtist on 7/29/2013 2:24:19 PM

by Emilicious on 5/23/2013 9:28:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
The second picture is from A Beautiful Mess not @caleeg!

hey! the picture came from her pinterest board, and the source is easily traceable from there, don't worry Smile

Helen S.

by cp33 on 5/23/2013 7:25:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod I took a bunch of my Homecoming pictures and put them on the wall in my bedroom. My mom got mad at me because she said it was going to peel off the paint on my wall. She let me keep them up there. But it there a better way to put them up so they don't ruin my walls in the long run? I just used regular clear tape. I definitely don't want to take them down. It is really awesome. Thanks Mod!

hey! wow that sounds great Smile look for adhesives like tape that say they don't damage paint on the label. Also sticky tack is something that's like rubber you can stick stuff to walls with without damaging them. good luck!

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 5/23/2013 6:18:17 PM

I just put up vintage postcards above my bed! If they end up falling I'm gonna try the clothes pins one. ;]

by Chloe<3 on 5/23/2013 6:14:23 PM