AN HOUR AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

Puppy love? Puh-lease

This boy has been asking me out for three years now, and finally got my number. When I was texting him one time, he said, "Our...

Sounds like your the mean one. Just saying. He seems to like you, give him a chance.

by vikiwasawoo on 8/4/2013 9:12:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!My boyfriend and I have been talkin since January and dating since march. We both can't drive yet so we only can see each other when our mutual friends get together about once a month. This is both our first relationship so I understand why everything is being taken slow and am come rely okay with it. But at times I feel like he is ignoring me or dosent care like usually when were testing he just drops the conversation. I mean he should at leader acknowledge he has to go or whatever right? Anyways he can be sooo sweet and there's no doubt he likes me and then other times like when we text he can be such a jerk. Is he shy? Normally He's a outgoing guy.. He texts a bunch of other girls and blows me off jut to text them. And we haven't spoken in 6 days but he's still snapchatting all them.ireally like him and want things to work but not if he's gonna keep blowing me off. He's a reallygood guybut sometimes we act like we barely know each other. Should I try fix it or break up

Hey girlie, if he's choosing other girls over you that's a red flag. Don't let him treat you like that. Talk to him about it first to see if he'll change. And if he doesn't want to change to be a better boyfriend to then it's time to let him go.

Lauren T.

by rachael707 on 6/10/2013 6:52:17 PM

MOD MOD
My bgf and I were dating until my friend got jealous and started to tell lies then the weren't talking. Trying to convince him to talk to her we broke up. Then I liked him and I told him. The other day he made a rude comment about my sister that moved out when I was 7. I got mad at him and told him not to talk about my sister because it makes me cry. Then today he was being a total jerk. We used to be best friends and now I only really have 6 friends. Help I want to be friends with every one again

Hey girlie,

Maybe he didn't know the story about your sis and how sad it makes you. If you still want to be friends with him, you could ask him to not talk about her anymore unless you bring it up. As for your other friends, you could tell them that you want to put the past behind you and be friends again, and I'm sure they would be happy to do the same!
Meghan D.

by Squidney25872587 on 6/7/2013 12:57:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's this girl who follows my friends and I around. She thinks we're her friends because we're so nice to her, but we aren't, we're just classmates. We thought about trying to be her friend, but it doesn't work out. She follows me like a lost puppy wherever I go, she eavesdrops on our "private conversations" like it's also her business, and whenever she sees me talk to my other friends (people she doesn't know), she bothers them too! We tried giving her the "hint," but she's clueless. This has been happening for 2 years (for me), and we're not even popular! I don't want this to continue at all, so is there a way to make her stop?

Hey! you have to be direct with her. It's difficult, and you might feel mean, but it's way more mean to pretend to be her friend when you aren't, so just tell her that you guys need some space. It would be even better if you caould just try to be her friend. I've totally been in your situation, and i understand that she's annoying, but everyone needs a friend, and if you can be hers  it would be really kind of you. just try to see it from her perspective. Good luck girl!

Helen S.

by pepper444 on 6/1/2013 4:06:42 PM

Mod? I have a "puppy love" problem too- there's this guy in my class who's kind of considered the "nerd", which isn't the problem. It's that he has a crush on me, and he keeps following me and staring at me. We went on a field trip to NYC and he followed me, even though i kept trying to get away from him and my friends were trying to help me out. Now he keeps talking to me a lot and staring at me and following me, and it's annoying and starting to creep me out. He's harmless, but it's really getting on my nerves. Please help!

Hey girl! With situations like this, it's always best to be polite and direct. Say "Hi _____, I've noticed you've been talking to me more lately. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not interested in a relationship with you right now. I just didn't want to lead you on." This should get your point across without being rude or hurtful. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by Sunny79 on 5/24/2013 12:00:42 AM

by Emilicious on 5/23/2013 9:23:08 PM

@KenzieC84 I dont have a BF but I know I would hate it if girls flirted with him like that L does not seem like a good friend if she was your friend she would go find her own man there is no reason at ALL for girls to flirt with guys that are taken

by redvelvetluv on 5/23/2013 9:13:18 PM

Hey, so here's the story. It all started in Dec. when my BGF told me he liked me. I also liked him. Then my other guy friend told me he liked me. Who I had previously liked. My BGF became my BF almost 4 months ago, until I broke up with him almost a month ago. My other guy friend from before, he wants to be more than friends and so do I. Is it to early to be going out with him or should I wait?

by free2sing-4ever on 5/23/2013 8:52:38 PM

MODMODMOD Preferrably Helen S.
Referring to my previous comment, L always has been flirting with J. He even started noticing that when she and T weren't even in our school! When they came for orientation, they were checking him out. He walked in from the hall, and said, "Uh ohh, Kenz (which is me). You better get them! They were checkin' me out." T used to do this, but she quit. Another thing, T messages me last night and says, "Hey! What is J's favorite color?" When I asked her why she told me that she was gettin' him a hat with "Preacherman" on it. That's his nickname. They always deny flirting, and when I ask, they always tell me that they'd never want to hurt our relationship. I genuinely love J no matter what happens, but this is aggravating me.

Hey! yeah it's super annoying of them. You could try telling them to cut it out and if they keep denying it, you'll just have to remember he's with you and not either of them, so how they act doesn't matter. It's sad that they're flirting with your boyfriend. Just remember if you don't act threatened by it they'll probably just get bored.

Helen S.

by KenzieC84 on 5/23/2013 7:52:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I know this is probably the number 1 most asked question on gl, but do you think this guy likes me? He's been coming up to me and talking to me a lot more lately, and he never hugs me first lol, I always hug him, but lately he's actually been hugging me back Tong and today we hugged and his friend said, "You know what? you guys would be really cute together." and my crush turned around ,said "Oh come on" while laughing nervously. What do you think?

Hey! aw yeah it sounds like he does. You can tell someone likes you if they try to hang out with you a lot, if they smile at you all the time, if they say things like "who do you like?" or "your boyfriend's so lucky" and if they break the touch barrier like casually patting you on the back.

Helen S.