1 HOURS AGO RT @danimitchell3: #ootd #GLfashbash #fashbash Thanks Girl Life Magazine for the comfy shirt!!! #backtoschool @girlslifemag http://t.co/Wwopic.twitter.com/WwoPqWxTcW

1 HOURS AGO Consider these braces myths busted: http://t.co/OeysYpfhsF

2 HOURS AGO The problem with #feminism: http://t.co/KVSIiYGCrd

COMMENTS

Adorable father/daughter movie moments that make us smile

Father's Day is almost here! And something you and your dad probably both love doing is watching movies. Read through our list of the most smile-inducing moments...

They forgot Mulan! She posed as a man and took her father's place in the war because of his injury. Now that is commendable and should've been included.

by style789 on 6/16/2013 10:34:00 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 11:37:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok, so my parents are a little protective. I'm not allowed to wear a bikini. I went to the class pool party a week ago and I was the ONLY girl in a one piece. I'm not even kidding. Also, next year in school is the first year where we have dances (yipee!) but I'm afraid of how my dad will react. What should I do to show my dad I'm not a little girl and should be able to wear what I want. Thanks in advance. Xoxoxo

Hey girlie, compromise with your parents. If they don't want you wearing a bikini, try to meet in the middle with a tankini instead of a one piece. Go with things that aren't too revealing, but show a little more skin than what they might like.

Lauren T.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 5/26/2013 8:19:23 PM

I think the movie My Girl should be on the list

by redvelvetluv on 5/26/2013 1:02:16 PM

by Emilicious on 5/26/2013 3:03:42 AM

Beauty and the Beast has to be the best father daughter moment. It makes me wanna cry when Bell sacrifices herself for her Dad! I also love Bella and Charlie's relationship Smile It's awkward but cute!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/26/2013 1:58:54 AM

Watching romance movies is torture for almost anyone's dad. Watching romance movies about sparkly vampires is even worse. Twilight... Seriously?

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/26/2013 1:51:35 AM