Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

3 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

4 HOURS AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

COMMENTS

DNA Mix Up: Little Mix's new album

The first group to ever win the UK’s X Factor, girl band Little Mix, is finally releasing their first album, DNA, stateside. Woohoo! We got a chance...

I.Love.Their.Album!! I downloaded all the songs already!

by snowee533 on 7/28/2013 7:46:53 PM

I love Little Mix!!! I pre-ordered the album and ik every song already

by yannarox on 6/6/2013 10:54:01 AM

I got the Deluxe Edition and I am in LOVE with it! I listen to it everyday! I got to see them in concert 3/28/13 Smile No lie! They performed acoustic versions of 'Wings' and 'Going Nowhere'!!!!

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 2:54:38 PM

I don't think Little Mix is the new 1D or Spice Girls, they're their own unique band.

by supersingershannon on 5/25/2013 11:14:54 PM

They got that strut JUST right! xD they so cool

by proballerina on 5/25/2013 4:06:14 PM

I LOVE LITTLE MIX SOOO MUCH! I'm a huge Mixer! I can't wait until DNA is released, I already have a countdown on my phone haha. I recommend this album for everyone, it's so upbeat, the lyrics are fantastic, and Jade, Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie are amazing! Definitely going to be my favorite album of the summer! Smile

by cooliciasgymnastgirl1 on 5/25/2013 3:28:34 PM

I love little mix! I've been a fan since late August Smile Can't wait for their album

by mooncool7 on 5/25/2013 3:02:00 PM

there is no way in the universe that they could be the next ONE DIRECTION

by Gallaghergirls775 on 5/25/2013 11:08:54 AM