2 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

4 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Instant Pinspiration: 10 ways to DIY denim shorts

Are you tired of wearing the same styled shorts every day? Customize a pair of your old skinnies or last summer’s shorts for a fab new look...

HEY EVERYONE! I'm trying to achieve my dream of being a famous singer and a need all of your guys help! like my page - https://www.facebook.com/AdrianahLee3 or/and check out my YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/hometownmusic1 Julie H.

by adribear on 7/11/2013 10:47:32 AM

Mod, Mod, Mod. Before I start, lemme just say I love the DIY shorts idea! Anyway, I've seen videos on Youtube of other DIYs and I want to try them. The thing is, my mom won't let me work the magic on any of my clothes saying she doesn't want me to wreck them because it won't look good in the end and then the piece of clothing will be a waste of money. So what should I do to convince her to let me "DIY" on the clothes?

Hey girl! Try heading to a thrift store with mom, and picking up some really cheap shorts (you can make some awesome high-waisted ones by cutting off the legs of really old-fashioned jeans). You can find them as cheap as $5! Offer to pay for the cheap shorts yourself, if mom still doesn't agree with the DIY habbits. Good luck!

Melissa T.

by Kem101 on 6/27/2013 5:06:24 PM

All these shorts are super cute! I can't wait to try them!

by sojo368 on 6/11/2013 9:42:26 AM

hey girls! do you love fashion, beauty, etc??? well, then joining my friend's club "It's All About Fashion and Beauty"! It's a really great club. Check it out. We answer all questions&post daily!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:55:15 PM

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:54:37 PM

I cant wait to do this. I have some old jeans just waiting to be revived.

Is anyone else going to try this?

by fashionqn on 5/28/2013 11:04:56 PM

i havent recieved the june/july issue of gl yet! will it come soon???

Hey babe- just keep checkin your mail Smile

Elizabeth K.

by greeknspooky on 5/26/2013 9:36:09 PM

Lauren T.? sorry lol but I have been looking for a warm toned orange drugstore eyeshadow like a sunshine orange
but I cant find one

Hey girlie, I think Maybelline makes an orange color in Color Tattoo eyeshadow. It's a creamy eyeshadow that's supposed to last 24 hours.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 5/26/2013 8:35:02 PM

Thx Lauren T.! Smile

by redvelvetluv on 5/26/2013 8:21:58 PM

Thx Lauren T. Smile I am a big fan of peach and coral lipsticks can you offer me any more drugstore ones?
I would like to find one that is close to the dior lipstick in delice I think thats how you say it I think this color is so pretty but its $31.00 I would like any warm peach or coral lipsticks thanks so much

Hey girlie, CoverGirl Lip Perfection in Sultry is a good one to try. Revlon brand lipsticks might have some good options to. Head on out to your drugstore of choice and take a look at the selection.

Lauren T.