3 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

4 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

5 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

6 can't-wait-for-summer workouts

School may be over, but don’t let the summer drift away in a lazy haze! Seize the season with these special-for-summer activities. They’ll give you...

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hey I'm going to a water/theme park this summer with family and friends and I want to impress my friends with a new slim beach bod! My mom and dad think I'm skinny but that's because I always where baggy clothes. What kind of workouts can I do before July 20th? That might help? Thanks!

Hey Lifelover412, head to our HEALTH&FITNESS section for workout tips. Type in the searchbar what you'd like specific help with. For example, if you want toned legs, type in "legs" or "tone". Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Lifelover412 on 6/10/2013 12:09:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD so we got weighed today in gym and i found out i dropped 3 pounds(which is good because i was scared i gained weight) and i wanna use that as motivation to keep working harder over the summer now that i can do it everyday. the only thing is that it's obviously really hot in the summer, so i wanted to try and go in the morning. what's a good time to go where it;s cool but still light out? also, i want to gain muscle. how many times a week should i run/ lift weights without straining myself too much? thanks!

Hey karategirl78, yeah summer heat can be deadly lol. I would go as early as possible, like maybe 6 or 7. It seems to be cooler early in the morning and the sun is just rising. Mhmm maybe an average of four times a week may help in gaining that muscle. Whatever you feel most comfortable with is the best for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by karategirl78 on 5/28/2013 6:21:20 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last day of school- i was crying because ive been at this school and my favourite teachers are leaving, and im going to middle school. My crush saw me in the hallway when i was crying- tried to hug me but i moved. So he hugged me from behind RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS GF! Later that day our last skating party- i was there with my BFF and he was there with his. He said he couldnt skate so he didnt. He somewhat followed us for the night. So my BFF and i go get food and we walk by with it and he slides down his sunglasses and checks me out! He came up to us later and pulled out his phone and played a weird ringtone looking for my reaction. When he was about to leave and my BFF was like HUG HIM so i did from the side and he slides his arm up my back and tries to pull me into him and he stopped his arm at my waist and thats when i pulled away. When i did he looked upset and his friend looked disappointed. Do you think he likes me? he wont talk to me

Hey YaYaYuiki, aww yeah girl, I think he does. The only thing is that he has a girlfriend. You don't wanna ruin their relationship. I would still be his friend and wait for him to make the next move. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 5/28/2013 4:39:50 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 11:38:57 AM

Mod Mod Mod!
How can I lose weight effectively? I'm 4'11 and 115 pounds.I'm running 45ish minutes during the week and running a long run on the weekends to get ready for cross country in the fall. What else should I be doing?

Hey girl!

Getting ready for cross country isn't about losing weight as much as it's about training. You should talk to your coach about a recommended running routine for summer so you'll be ready for the fall season. It sounds like you're super healthy already, so you're off to a great start!

Jess D.

by snuggs114 on 5/28/2013 10:56:30 AM

by Emilicious on 5/27/2013 11:52:32 PM

I want to get a hair curler, but I want to be sure I don't waste my money. What's a good curler I can get for about 20 dollars?

Hey girlie, go with a Conair curling iron. They run about $20, come in different sizes and you can find them at Target or other drugstores.

Lauren T.

by Casey_cookie on 5/27/2013 4:05:26 PM

Are tankinis in style?

Hey babe! Sure thing! Just rock it with confidence and you'll always be in style. We're also loving tribal prints and americana-themed bathing suits! xx

Hannah M

by -strawberry13 on 5/27/2013 2:11:50 PM

Mod Mod Mod...
I have GL but since December I haven't been getting it through the mail. It never said anything about my subscription being up. What happened? Thanks sooo much!

Hey girlie! You should either have your mom or dad call GL or email subscriptions@girlslife.com
Elizabeth K.