6 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

9 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

10 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Eat this not that: Topping swapping

Looking for a one-step way to re-vamp your diet? We know ditching your fave food can be tough. Instead, try giving your crave-able faves a...

modmodmodmod
when you say switch maple syrup for peanut butter, do you mean the natural peanut butter or the peanut butter with the added stuff in it?

Hey sweetie! Either peanut butter is probably healthier than maple syrup but the more natural is usually the best option. xo

Caroline M.

by i<3zoe on 6/5/2013 2:42:52 PM

I really like syrup and I'm allergic to peanut butter so do you have any options on another substitute other than sugar-free?

by Lotsaluv101 on 5/30/2013 6:26:20 PM

Mod mod mod
How can you keep avocado fresh when it is sitting your warm locker until lunch time?? I've always wanted to have it with stuff on my sandwiches but my mom said it will go bad.

Hey girl!

You could try slicing an avocado in half at home and wrapping it up tightly, then adding it to your sandwich at school to keep it fresh. And don't forget an ice pack! That way it should stay green and fresh. Good luck!

Jess D.

by Summalovin on 5/28/2013 4:18:02 AM

@azuki That was a bit of a 'derp' question dear. xD (Hey, I've been there!) Sammie is just a sland term for sandwich; it's not Australian, and neither is Girls Life. (It might deliver there, though) A lot of magazines use short phrases to make the writing more interesting (ex: faux instead of fake) or to save space (fab instead of fabulous).

by LittleUsagiTewi on 5/26/2013 12:32:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod I got invited to a few graduation parties which I am excited about and I really want top go to. But the only problem is that they are right before finals and I need to make sure I have time to study. I don't know what I should do. The parties are a one time deal but so are finals. I feel really conflicted. I am already going to one which is on Saturday and finals start Monday. The other one is on Thursday but I didn't RSVP yet. What should I do?

Hey girl, it's all about time management. You don't need to stay at the party the entire time, but let the party be your break from studying. That way it's something to look forward to!

lauren r.

by 15hayhay on 5/26/2013 11:09:13 AM

by Emilicious on 5/26/2013 3:07:14 AM

This article was so helpful! I always eat my sandwich with mayos instead of avacodo, because avacodo costs more in subway. But now Ik that it's worth it! Thanks Mod! Also,Is sammies Australian for sandwich?

by azuki on 5/26/2013 1:25:40 AM