1 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

3 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

COMMENTS

How to turn your hobby into a business in 5 easy steps

A lot of people say, “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.” It’s never too early to start...

what if u jst know how to 2 crochet

by canyx on 7/19/2013 7:00:23 PM

I am young but really want to start a catering business. I am very responsible, serious about work, and am a good cook. I don't mean the brownie mix packets, easy bake oven, and Kraft mac and cheese kind of thing; I mean that I have come up with recipes that are delicious, flavorful, and edible of course and also use family recipes. I've memorized most of the family recipes needed and my originals, but the only problem is people won't take me seriously considering the fact that I am young. Cooking is my passion and I want people to realize that no matter how young you are you can be really good at something you love. I also would be responsible about supplies, locations that I am catering at, transportation, safety online, and the dates and times that I work so it doesn't run in to anything that I have going on since I'm a kid. I really hope that this can work out for me but if someone has any tips on my problem and how to make the best of what I can be than PLEASE reply to me!

by Twixgirl7 on 6/8/2013 3:42:35 PM

by Twixgirl7 on 6/8/2013 3:41:25 PM

Okay, lets just say that I used to be pretty oblivious to guys flirting with me ( still am a little) and I am realizing that guys actually do flirt with me. My problem is that I don't really know how to flirt and I don't like the guys flirting with me. How do I politely get them to stop? My friends have sugested maybe flirting back a little so that I don't become just a challenge for them but as i meantioned earlier I don't really know how to flirt...

Hey girl,

If the guys are saying or doing anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, you should ask them to stop. But if you're into a cutie and unsure of how to show it, definitely check out our flirting guide: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Good luck!

Trish M.

by angelfish on 6/3/2013 7:34:37 AM

I really, really, REALLY want to be an actress. The problem is, I live in a tiny town in the middle of the US. I am in my community theatre, and I know this sounds conceited, but I'm good. I can dance, sing, and act. And its not just me who thinks that---everyone says it. I want to act on TV, and the problem is that I could never convince my parents to move to LA or something to try to help my career start. I don't know how to make my dreams come true. I go to acting camps to try to improve, but sometimes on TV I'm watching and thinking, "I'm just as good as any of them." It just seems that where I live is the problem. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Hey! It so great that you have a dream! It takes a lot of dedication and a thick skin to be a working actress. I know you're eager to start as soon as possible, but if you can't relocate now, it's nothing to worry about. Keep participating in your local theater, and once you're 18 you can either go to a college with an acting program to learn more about it, or move somewhere, get a day job, and go on auditions to try to make those dreams come true. You don't have to start right now to be a success. And you've already taken the most important step by being in your community theater. Remember, it's about doing what you love. As long as you're doing that it doesn't matter where you are Smile

Helen S.

by actress12345 on 5/30/2013 8:01:00 PM

Hi girls!
If anyone needs advice, ask away! I am in high school, so i've been through it all, and I love to give advice! I'll answer on your profile, or if you have a private profile, I'll answer on mine. Ask away!
Haley

by haleyhay3 on 5/27/2013 9:14:56 AM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by kamkam12 on 5/26/2013 10:06:07 PM