2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

3 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners

Whether you're a beach bum or a pool party princess, we've got tops, tees, sunnies and swimsuits that'll make a serious splash this summer. May 17 –...

for the lip smackers when are the winners anounced? I checked the winners list but there was no lip smackers on it

Hey girlie,

GL posts winners' lists on Fridays, so check back on Fridays to see if you won!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/25/2013 10:50:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I won something 11 weeks a ago and I haven't gotten it yet. What can I do to get it??

Hey girlie,

Since it has been more than six weeks since you won, you can email trish@girlslife.com and she'll help you get your prize. Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by Britbrit777 on 5/25/2013 9:32:20 PM

Dang I was hoping to win on my bday

by myfatsquirrel on 5/24/2013 11:36:45 PM

I can't believe I won!!!

by Izzymeowww on 5/24/2013 10:19:05 PM

Hey cheese donuts! please when you have the time check out and maybe join my RIP Hachiko club it would really mean a LOT to me I only have 11 memebers right now I would love to have more join if your a fan of Hachi or if you just love animals Smile

by redvelvetluv on 5/24/2013 8:15:43 PM

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile <3 <3 <3

by Jam jam:^) on 5/24/2013 7:30:49 PM

Omg i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by Jam jam:^) on 5/24/2013 7:29:02 PM

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by sfluv on 5/24/2013 7:27:15 PM

i won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!

by i<3zoe on 5/24/2013 6:30:28 PM

I found the girls life twitter page but I cant find the lip smackers winners list, how can I find it???

by poetpower on 5/24/2013 4:48:31 PM