4 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

4 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

6 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners

Whether you're a beach bum or a pool party princess, we've got tops, tees, sunnies and swimsuits that'll make a serious splash this summer. May 17 –...

mod mod mod
which account is it on girlslife or lipsmacker?

Hey girl, it's on the GL account.

Caroline M.

by leyine263 on 5/24/2013 4:16:45 PM

which twiiter account gl? or lipsmaker?

by leyine263 on 5/24/2013 4:16:23 PM

Flavor of the day: Check out the 30 Days of Flavor box on Girlslife.com. Just click on the “Spotlight” tab and enter to win the day’s featured flavor. Check the winners’ list each Friday. Where is it i cant find it and also can u give me the link? if its on a diff web? thanks

Hey babe, it gets posted on twitter! Even if you don't have a twitter you can see the twitter page. xo

Caroline M.

by leyine263 on 5/24/2013 3:49:18 PM

Thanks Caroline M. I don't have a twitter but if I do win one
how will I get it? I mean how will you know where to send it? thanks Smile

Hey girl, you'll be contacted if you win. xo

Caroline M.

by redvelvetluv on 5/24/2013 3:12:18 PM

omg i won the handbag i love gl this is the 2nd bag i have won from them i also won a $90 bag during their handbag month

by mrm0203 on 5/24/2013 2:34:19 PM

Lol I thought I won for a moment because the girl had the same name as me. xD

by Chloe<3 on 5/24/2013 2:08:45 PM

how do you know if you won a lip smacker?
will it posted under winners?

Hey girl, it's weekly on twitter! And if you don't have a twitter, you can still see the twitter page. xx

Caroline M.