1 HOURS AGO Transform your look with color-changing nail polish: http://t.co/IwZ0dhHpF4

13 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

16 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Woah! This week’s Hollywood gossip is crazier than ever. A lot of drama went down with some of our fave celebs—some totally sad (what’s going on with...

im so over justin

by lizlizliz on 6/12/2013 10:18:42 AM

I don't like Justin bieber...

by myfatsquirrel on 5/24/2013 11:39:55 PM

I'm the most surprised that Miley and Liam are back together.

by supersingershannon on 5/24/2013 11:20:09 PM

to everyone who keeps saying that Tay is now pop and not country, she's both, technically pop crossover. She was like the first female artist to do so.

by luvmonkey1313 on 5/24/2013 9:19:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD I entered for red velvet when do you think the winners of that flavor will be posted?

Hey girlie,

The weekly lists of winners will be posted each Friday!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 5/24/2013 9:06:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod One of my good friends has just stopped talking to me out of the blue. She hasn't talked to me for like over a month. At school we have a few classes together and we would talk and work on things together. I would go to her locker after one of our classes and she would come to mine after a different class. We would always talk and were good friends. But now she won't talk to me, she ignores me and runs away from me if she sees me in the hallway. She said I have too much on my mind, yet she talks to everyone else at school. I am not really letting it get to me. I am just confused on how we were good friends and now she ignores me. I don't want to just throw our friendship away. I have tried asking her about it but she ignores me. I tried facebook messaging her. It says she saw my message but she just ignores it. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Maybe she is upset over something that you don't remember? Sometimes if people are upset they run from their problems instead of addressing them. Maybe you could make her a card or send an email/text saying that you miss her and you're sorry for anything that may have upset her. If she's still ignoring you after that, maybe she just needs time to get over it, and you could also ask your guidance counselor how to handle the situation. If you have apologized and offered your friendship, hopefully she'll come around!

Meghan D.

by 15hayhay on 5/24/2013 9:02:09 PM

I found the twitters lip smackers page but I cant find the winners list can you give me the link?

Hey redvelvetluv, give me a sec to find the winners. Be right back! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 5/24/2013 8:17:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod I am getting some of the Seniors to sign my yearbook. They have all been very willing to sign it for me. But I asked this one guy who I have know forever to sign it. He took it and signed his name. Then said I will finish it later. I can't think of anything to write right now. I said thank you and then went to class. I saw him the next day (His locker is one over from mine) and said do you want to write more in here? He said no not yet. I want to make sure he gets a chance to write me a message. But I don't want to keep asking him. How do I ask him about it so that I am not bothering him? Thanks Mod!

Hey 15hayhay, I wouldn't ask him anymore. If he wants to write more, he'll approach you. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 15hayhay on 5/24/2013 7:48:42 PM

modmodmod
can i change my username? and if so how?

Hey i<3zoe, on the right side of the page you'll see something that says MY ACCOUNT (it's located beneath the search bar). Click that and then hit "Edit My Account", type your new username into the box and scroll down and click "Update My Account" and you're good to go! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by i<3zoe on 5/24/2013 6:40:29 PM

1st off, taylor swift used to be country. i loved her fearless album and even more so Speak Now which had the perfect mix of country and modern. But Red made her a pop singer. To be honest she's not very good at it.. SHe's amazing at country thouhg.

2nd, yeah I'm kind of over bieber. i kind of was a while ago. i rememebr seeing him on true jackson when he was like 15 or 16. nad now it's just too much. 3rd, i think this is it for Robsten. Things don't seem to be going well. after kristin supposedly cheating ( i kind of think that was a publicity stunt)on rob, trust is an issue. That is the foundation of a relatrionship without it Robsten is dunzo

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 5/24/2013 6:36:03 PM