AN HOUR AGO Are you melting in this heat wave? Cool off with a vanilla bean lemonade 😋:http://t.co/CLC9UH5AY11pic.twitter.com/H0BH1t8A3ii

AN HOUR AGO RT @Spencermusic1: BALTIMORE MD - Aug. 8 - 2pm @girlslifemag @Z1043 #fashbash pic.twitter.com/faR4bQJGLL

2 HOURS AGO Take these birks from the beach straight to class: http://t.co/Hr5qoWHvCY pic.twitter.com/WihHqJ224O

COMMENTS

The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer

I am never really one to raise my voice so when I said, “Thanks a lot, Kelsey!” in slightly ear-splitting tone to our resident beauty...

Awww! It melted my heart! I'm hoping to find summer crush or summer love or summer fling! Smile I'm tired of the immature guys in my school and I want guys who are like older than me which is hard because I'm goin into 8th grade and I'm the oldest!

by vbgurl99 on 7/25/2013 9:26:34 PM

I can't find the new June/July issue anywhere!! I've looked in different stores that sell it and i haven't seen the magazine at all.

Hey girlie, try book stores. You can usually find a copy in Barnes & Noble.

Lauren T.

by sparksfly on 6/3/2013 6:58:10 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 6/1/2013 4:50:34 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!(sorry for the spamming, but we need lots more members).

by puddinface7 on 5/31/2013 10:03:49 PM

Aw, I love this story thanks for sharing it Karen!
I do hope girlslife puts out an article that actually gives tips on how to make a summer romance happen tho!

by maggie183 on 5/31/2013 7:46:11 PM

Amazingly sweet story. I enjoyed reading it. I want to find some summer love this year. I cant wait, I have a feeling its going to be an exciting summer.

Does anyone else feel that way?

by fashionqn on 5/28/2013 10:21:55 PM

Misleading title lol but cute story! I didn't really get the first paragraph tho about the song and stuff

by lucy143247 on 5/25/2013 11:40:23 AM

Nice story, but...

Not exactly what I thought this would be about!

by Vjazzy2000 on 5/24/2013 11:12:58 PM

Probably the most misleading title ever...

by coracat on 5/24/2013 7:27:23 PM