7 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

8 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

9 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆

COMMENTS

"Ugly" - An original poem

Hello, darlings. Here is an original poem from GL reader Nikki, who is 12. We think it mirrors a lot of what we feel sometimes--and...

i always feel like this! if there is a club you reccomend me to stop my fear of being ugly and fat please say so!!! Smile

by annelie on 6/30/2013 11:02:54 AM

by annelie on 6/30/2013 11:02:37 AM

Woah. That changed me. That's dark and deep and kinda creepy but that's how I always feel.

by fashiongirl43 on 6/21/2013 12:18:32 PM

nice

by tezzyrose on 6/1/2013 6:16:07 PM

I'm seriously really scared to talk to my mom about puberty. Please help me!!

by Mjohns092001 on 5/28/2013 10:01:04 PM

Mod
So I noticed some dark hair under my belly button so I bleached it but now I have a white patch of were it was. Will the skin go back to my normal color or will I have to tan?

Hey girl!

Your skin might just be irritated for a bit. You'll prob be fine, but talking to a doctor is always helpful.

Jess D.

by Chloe<3 on 5/28/2013 11:16:43 AM

@kewauneegal
Hey I'm an intense band kid, and I play clarinet, I've been playing wind instruments for a little over six years now. I've never played contrabass but I have played bass. My school band just won our big state contest and one of our pieces involved a contrabass. The girl who played contra for us was about 5'4 and our bari sax player next year is like 5'2. You can definitely handle it, but I would suggest long tones. They will help immensely, whether you do them on the contra or on a smaller instrument.

by Bluestar479 on 5/27/2013 10:34:47 PM

thank you.

by 513520cb on 5/26/2013 8:21:26 PM

me and one of my BGF are both 11. and at the moment he is dating a 9 year old a grade lower.i do not understand that. but not only this, he is, like kissing and "touching" and full blown making out with her. he is 11. honestly, i'm worried he is going too get her pregnant when he is only say, 13. i do not want too confront him or whatever, so what should i do?
HELP!!!!!

Hey girlie, if you don't want to talk to him there's not much you can do unless you talk to his parents. It'd probably be better to just say something to him. Tell him that you're worried that they're too young for things to be moving so fast and you just want to make sure he's making good choices.

Lauren T.

by 513520cb on 5/26/2013 8:10:43 PM

I don't like this poem...it's very negative-something most girls don't need.

by pinterest on 5/26/2013 7:36:45 PM