9 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

9 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

12 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

When's the right time to spill your feelings?

Which is scarier: skydiving or telling your crush how you feel? I would def choose skydiving over spilling my feelings. Besides, what’s the worst that can happen—usually...

So I kind of like this guy well now he liked me when we were in grade 7 but I never really noticed I thought he was just being a friend to me but he was really shy but Me and my friend tried and accomplished to break that shell and march of grade 7 he started liking a lot of my Facebook pics but it was the end of grade 7 his friends started saying his name around me a lot but I never really suspected anything was going on. Grade 8 started and one of my friends told me that he liked me I didn't believe her until people really started saying he likes me. Ever since people told me that he became back to his shy self around me. It was hard to talk to him because he was being so mean to me. I tried to loosen him up a bit and I did but not like before. Now I think I screwed up because now were moving on to high school I think I like him now and I don't think he likes me as much as he did before or he doesn't like me at all. I don't know what to do should I tell him?

by Angie4748 on 7/13/2013 4:03:04 PM

so, i am in 7th grade, and my crush is in 8th. he is popular, and sometimes flirts with other girls in his grade. also, he is my neighbor. i catch myself staring at him when he is outside. we have to walk together from our bus stop at the end of the day. he does keep eye contact to me, and turns his body when we talk. i have liked him for 3ish years now. me and me friend even have dreams that me and him get together. one time, i even caught him taking pics of me. i want to tell him my feelings, but i don't what things to be awkward. please help me!

by crazycake21 on 6/23/2013 8:27:37 PM

Please help on Thursday my boyfriend dumped me and said he did it becayse we didn't talk alot and when we weere dating i liked so on ein my italian class and i still do i am goign tot camp in 3 days and he is goingt o what should i do he is single too becasue he dumped his gitlfrined on thursday too so shoudi tell him i like hkim please help me

by Zaneiloveyou on 6/21/2013 9:29:19 PM

Mod Mod mod
I have liked this guy for like ever and I think he likes me back. I tried to tell him I liked him before school ended, but I totally screwed that chance up. Since summer began I have been thinking about him nonstop. When we go back to school do you think he will still have the same feelings for me or not and if you think he will what should I do, please help!

Hey girlie,

It's really hard to tell since I don't know the situation, but you could always see him over the summer at least as friends! When you hang out with your friends, you could ask him to come along in a group so that you could hang out, and you could get to know him as friends to get a better sense of whether or not he likes you. There's no rush to tell him if you're not ready, so it's totally fine to stay friends!

Meghan D.

by mady104 on 6/7/2013 12:28:12 AM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I have a new club called Advice Wizard that would help all of you sooooooo much. It's all about sharing your worries and letting me and my soon-to-be crew help you out. Don't even worry about being judged about your worries. We have a no judging policy. To find my club, since I don't have a shown profile, go type in the search bar on the left hand side Advice Wizard. Some other topics may come up but mine should say Advice Wizard and under it should say club! Please Join! I really want to help all of you girls. Thanks

by MerpQueen08 on 6/4/2013 4:34:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD...

Hey!I have a question. So I was going out with this guy,but then he said he missed being single n wants to be friends. That's okay with me if that's what makes him happy. But then I told him how I really felt. I asked him what he thought about how I felt n he always says the same thing. Cool or I thought that was nice. But I asked him how he felt about me. He always try to change the subject or something. But he always tell his friends how he really feels. How do I get him to tell ME how he really feels and do you think that was the right time time to tell him how I really felt? But one thing I know for sure is that he still likes me n I still like him.

by Beauty134ever on 5/31/2013 3:32:47 PM

Sooo, I really messed up with this guy I really like and made myself look desperate. And I look really stupid. This happened a couple of months ago and now I really like him again. I don't know what to do because it's depressing knowing that I messed up so bad and I could have had him had I been more careful. And it's really hard because as much as I know, it's not true, I feel like I need attention from guys. PLEASE someone help me get over this!!!

by Emmazingurl on 5/30/2013 10:39:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My last day of school is on monday, and my BFF is sleeping over that night. I really wanna tell my crush I like him, but I'm not brave enough. Do you think I should call him and tell him I like him during my sleepover, so my bff will be there and I won't get so nervous?

Hey! I think these things generally go better in person, because even if he doesn't like you back  it's more personal to just ask him. I know you can do it Smile

Helen S.

by HappySunshine on 5/30/2013 8:38:41 PM

Hey!I have a question. So I was going out with this guy,but then he said he missed being single n wants to be friends. That's ok with me if that's what makes him happy. But then I told him how I really felt. I asked him what he thought about how I felt n he always says the same thing. Cool or I thought that was nice. But I asked him how he felt about me. He always try to change the subject or something. But he always tell his friends how he really feels. How do I get him to tell ME how he really feels and do you think that was the right time time to tell him how I reallly felt? But one thing I know for sure is that he still likes me n I still like him.

by Beauty134ever on 5/26/2013 9:15:41 PM

Modmod mod
Yesterday was our last day of school and everybody was hugging, crying and sayin goodbye so I aske my BFF if I should tell my crush that I like him because We aren't going to the same high school, so she ran up to him and told him that I like him. I didn't see or hear but she said that he blushed, said thanks and then said something like thanks for keeping it real. What does that mean? Thanks , sorry its soo long

Hey girlie, it sounds like he was flattered but might not be interested in pursuing anything with you right now. If he really liked you too, he probably would have said so or said something to you. Or maybe he's just shy and was afraid to say anything.

Lauren T.

by favcolorgreen on 5/26/2013 7:49:39 PM

MODMODMOD
Hi, i have a problem! Well there is this boy who is a year older than me and we used to like each other and everyone thought that we were the cutest couple ever. Well a couple weeks ago he told me that he just wants to be friends because he wanted to go on real dates but i didn't. I said whatever you want and i guess that is what he wanted. I still really like him and i try to txt him but he never responds and one day we got into a fight and he said that the more i talk about it the more i annoy him. I just really like him and i try to tell him that but he wont respond! it is so frustrating! Do you think that i could even have a chance with him anymore or is it over? I just was hoping that there is some way that he would respond but he wont and it makes me really sad! please help! Thanks!

hey! the best thing you can do is accept that he doesn't want to talk about it right now and move on. I know that probably makes you want to talk about it more, but that's why it's difficult. If you drop it for now he'll probably warm to you again and you guys can just be friends right now. On the other hand, if you think it's not worth it you could also just try to move on from this guy. It's all about what's best for you right now.

Helen S.

by slgoethel on 5/25/2013 3:17:08 PM

MODMODMODMOD
My boyfriend and I have often been having arguments where he's threatened to break up with me. We've been dating for just over 5 months. These arguments have been about little things that I don't understand why he's making a big deal of it. It makes no sense to me. He often acts like he's my parent and takes control of me. Im going to a wedding today, and just last night he was telling me that I can only wear shorts that go down to my knees and my shirts can't be low cut. He's acting like an overprotective father and I don't like it! I called him out on being controlling and he flipped out on me! I love him to death, but when he's like this it just bugs me! What am I supposed to do?!

Hey! You're absolutely right that he's being controlling, and you don't have to put up with it. I think you should break up with him. You have to be firm about it though, if you waver in your resolve he will just find a way to talk you out of it and it will only get harder to leave. I've seen a lot of friends in controlling relationships, and it always becomes more complicated than it really is until they leave and realize: they never had to put up with being treated badly. there will ALWAYS be someone else out there who will treat you with the respect you deserve, so you don't need this guy, plain and simple. Controlling people make it seem like being alone or without them is the worst thing that can happen, but that's because it's what they fear the most. Once you know there's nothing wrong with being single (and that it's way better than being with someone like that) then you'll be able to stand up for yourself. I know this situation may not seem like that big of a deal, but this is how it starts, and you can nip it in the bud early. Good luck girl, I believe in you!

Helen S.

by Crush9611 on 5/25/2013 1:10:00 PM

MODMOD
Well a few months ago my crush liam, his best friend Adam told my best friend Lily tat Liam liked Lily. Some other friends seemed to think so and I was sad because I thought he liked me. In the only class I share with Liam, I sit by Lily and Liam is always staring at one of us,can't tell which. He asks Lily for help sometimes but she sits closer to him. The other day Lily was looking at my yearbook and he said "I'm signing this. Whoever's it is." So I said, "i's mine." He signed his name and then wrote "Have a great summer. Hope we have a class next year. Smile" in Lily's yearbook he wrote his name is cool graffitti style letters but in all my other friend he wrote it in plain letters with no message. Well today I was standing in a group talking with Lily, Liam and another kid. And Liam seemed to be paying more attnetion to me than Lily and noticed my lightning necklace. Could he like me and Lily? That's what I think is maybe happening. Oh and Lily doesn't like him. We're 9th gr.

Hey girl, that's definitely possible - keep on the lookout!

lauren r.

by teampeetapercy on 5/25/2013 10:53:39 AM

Well a few months ago my crush liam, his best friend Adam told my best friend Lily tat Liam liked Lily. Some other friends seemed to think so and I was sad because I thought he liked me. In the only class I share with Liam, I sit by Lily and Liam is always staring at one of us,can't tell which. He asks Lily for help sometimes but she sits closer to him. The other day Lily was looking at my yearbook and he said "I'm signing this. Whoever's it is." So I said, "i's mine." He signed his name and then wrote "Have a great summer. Hope we have a class next year. Smile" in Lily's yearbook he wrote his name is cool graffitti style letters but in all my other friend he wrote it in plain letters with no message. Well today I was standing in a group talking with Lily, Liam and another kid. And Liam seemed to be paying more attnetion to me than Lily and noticed my lightning necklace. We're all freshman. Could he like me and Lily? That's what I think is maybe happening. Oh and Lily doesn't like him.

by teampeetapercy on 5/25/2013 8:47:56 AM