7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

5 super cute Memorial Day outfits

Memorial Day always signifies the start of summer (even if it’s still a bit chilly!). Got a BBQ or party to attend? We’ve got five adorbs and...

I have a cousins graduation this weekend. But's more in a picnic style type of party, but I'm not sure what to wear. My mom and dad say to go more casual, but I'm still not sure what to wear.

Hey girl, if it's a casual event then try a cute and flirty summer dress. There's a bunch at stores like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. You can even wear shorts and cute top with a vest or maybe even a stylish maxi dress/skirt. Just keep it laid back, yet put together and I'm sure you'll look great in whatever you chose. Have fun! xx
Jess D.

by Nerdbird34 on 6/14/2013 4:56:01 PM

hey girls! do you love fashion, beauty, etc??? well, then joining my friend's club "It's All About Fashion and Beauty"! It's a really great club. Check it out. We answer all questions&post daily!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:55:48 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
I have to wear a dress for 8TH GRADE graduation( I put 8th grade in caps cuz I don't want any flashy ideas) and I have a flower print dress that has a dark red background and I wanted to wear my jeggings with it, would that work or would I have to get something else for leggings(cuz my jeggings are totes ripped up!)

Hey girl!

Since its a special occasion (congrats on your graduation!) it's prob worth shopping around for a new pair. Check with your parents and what your friends plan to wear in case jeggings are too casual. Tights (or bare legs if its super warm) are always an option. Enjoy your day!

Jess D.

by lavlo on 5/28/2013 1:46:49 PM

by Emilicious on 5/27/2013 11:55:10 PM

I subscribed to get GL magazines in the mail about a week ago. Is there any way I can make sure it worked and maybe see when I'll get my first magazine. Thanks!

Hey girlie, send an email to subscriptions@girlslife.com if you want to verify. It could take up to eight weeks to get your first issue.

Lauren T.

by kabluzie16 on 5/27/2013 7:17:01 PM

MODMODMOD
Last year, at the end of the year, my best friend started bullying me. It was so bad, I used to cry myself to sleep. Over the summer, I pretty much forgot about it. When we came back to school the next year we didn't any classes together, but she still saw me in the hallway. She gave me dirty looks that made me really insecure. I didn't think about it, though. A few weeks ago, we went on a field trip to a baseball game. Both this girl and her mom were there, and their seats were right near to mine. Whenever I walked past them, her, her mom, and a friend got right in my face and yelled "BOO" at me. I later saw her mom pointing her camera at me, then showed it to the girl and her friend, and they laughed. My BFF was behind them, and she saw that it looked like a picture of me. We told my school, and they've talking with other people who saw. I'm so scared because if this girl finds out about this, her mom might do something bad. I don't know what to do about this. Help!

Hey girlie, that's awful! If they find out and her mom does something bad, then it'll probably be something that you could take legal action against. It's not right for this girl and her mom to be treating you like that. If there's anything the school can do to punish this girl or make sure it doesn't happen again, let them.

Lauren T.

by Shelby Love on 5/27/2013 6:54:29 PM

I barely have any summer clothes, but i'm going to start shopping for some. What should I buy for my summer wardrobe first?

Hey girlie, start with some skirts and shorts so that you're not uncomfortable when it's really warm outside. Solid colored tees are also a good staple to have, you can wear them with anything.

Lauren T.

by Casey_cookie on 5/27/2013 3:41:39 PM

Mod mod mod mod
So my school is having an end of the year field trip and we are going swimming. What should I wear? I don't want to be revealing or anything because my whole grade will be there and also any tips about hair? Also the guy i like will be there and I don't want things to be awkward or anything... How can I make things not awkward? Thanks so much!

Hey girlie! You should def wear whatever makes you most comfortable. If you just want to blend in, ask a few besties what they're planning to wear, then try to go with the pattern. If you just want to do you, wear your favorite suit and your favorite sundress! As for the hair, try a cute braid - I wouldn't leave it down if you're swimming because it might frizz up. Talk to the guy you like a little, ask him about his summer, but don't cling to him, and have a fun time! Guys always want to be around people that look like they're having fun. Have a great time on your field trip! xx

Hannah M

by sailaway11 on 5/27/2013 2:21:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a fest today and its suppose to be 68 with a 60% chance of rain, help what do i wear with out getting to hot/cold??

Hey babe! So you should def wear jeans with a cute t-shirt.  Bring a light sweater to throw over for when you get cold.  Be sure to bring an umbrella or rain jacket for if it rains! have fun sweetie <3
Elizabeth K.

by ashton062698 on 5/27/2013 12:02:43 PM

Mod mod mod
Where I live, it's not going to be a very warm Memorial Day. I'm going to be outside all day and the highest is going to be 65 Frown I have no idea what to wear now. Help!

Hey babe, pair a cute comfy sweater with a pair of jeans and you will be good to go! If you have a fun scarf that matches, add that to your warm-memorial day look Smile

Elizabeth K.