2 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

3 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

4 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

COMMENTS

GL's Soundtrack to Summer: A playlist for every seasonal get-together

Whether you're chillin’ poolside with the girls or chowing down at a BBQ with the fam, you’ll need the perf playlist to set the mood this summer...

I love Hey Monday I didn't know anyone really knew about them.

by cutie00 on 7/21/2013 7:14:38 PM

For the Independence playlist they need to add 'Party in the USA' by Miley Cyrus- even if it is an old song! It still is a pretty good song!

Xoxo M

by madsgirl155 on 6/30/2013 8:43:07 PM

Whoop! I love Paramore!

by kittykat531 on 6/20/2013 5:20:15 PM

The "sun-soaking days" playlist is basically all of the hits from last summer

by myfatsquirrel on 5/30/2013 9:37:15 PM

I'm so happy they included Paramore, Hey Monday, Fall Out Boy, and the All American Rejects! They are some of my favorite bands ever!

by Cutie<3 on 5/30/2013 12:43:54 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 11:36:05 AM

by Emilicious on 5/27/2013 11:57:51 PM

I wont be playing any of these songs Smile I'll be playing the classic rocks Tong

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/27/2013 11:01:21 PM

I love P!nk so my personal play list is:
So What By Pink
Nobody Knows By Pink
Safe and Sound By Taylor Swift
Get the Party Started By Pink
Daylight Maroon 5
Funhouse By Pink
Sl*t Like You by Pink
And Sober!!!! By pink Lol Really anything from her Funhouse Album and her I'm Not Dead Album

by BlueMist on 5/27/2013 9:52:53 PM

hey starshines Smile please join or at least check out my RIP Hachiko club it would mean so much to me to get more memebers in the club

by redvelvetluv on 5/27/2013 8:43:52 PM