2 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

2 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

5 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Way to end the year on a sweet note

My best friend for two years had been acting really strange. The day before the last day of school we had gotten out yearbooks. I went...

AWWWW that's really sweet my boyfriend we have been friends for over 8 1/2 years and he sent me a message over facebook and it was a heart and in the middle it said "date me?" it was really sweet and now we have been together for almost two months.

by trinabugg2 on 6/4/2013 9:07:51 PM

The guy I like is one of my best friends, and everyone thinks he likes me. I'm not sure, cuz sometimes he can be really quiet and shy. What are some signs he does?

Hey girlie,

Check out this post for tips on how to tell if a guy likes you! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/08/How-to-tell-if-he-likes-you-likes-you.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Macaw4eva on 5/31/2013 11:58:25 PM

the same thing happened to me at the end of second grade! lol so funny I loved that surprise... I could only imagine what it would feel like now!

by Casey_cookie on 5/28/2013 11:18:25 PM

by Emilicious on 5/28/2013 10:03:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm on a swim team and we recently got back from a swim meet in North Carolina I brought my bff with me while we were there she kept making comments about me and my crush and how cute we would look together she told me that he would stare at me when i wasn't looking and when ever shr called me his girlfriend he wouldnt say anything we flirted a little and when he came over to my hotel room to hang out we had a pillow fight and he flipped me over.Also while we were there he grabbed my wrist and turned me toward him to give me a hug we almost kissed.I'm kind of scared he'll ask me out because he's my bgf and if we break up things will get awkward but he knows i like him and when i asked him if he liked me he said he was still considering factors.sometimes i say slow things around him even though I'm smart he does that type of thimg to me

Hey donsana, think about whether or not a romantic relationship is worth risking your friendship. Sometimes the end of something romantic can change or end a friendship. Once he gets back to you on how he feels, then ask what his thoughts on it are. Maybe you two can come up with something. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by donsana on 5/28/2013 9:00:51 PM

Mod mod mod
A while ago, a close friend spilled a huge secret of mine, now, she gets mad when I don't tell her stuff, and she refers to herself as my " best friend". I already have a best friend! How can I tell her this without hurting her? Please and thank you Smile

Hey yolo3737, the next time she gets angry maybe explain to her why you don't feel comfortable telling her things. Maybe that will stop her from calling herself your bestfriend. If she still continues to do it, ignore her because you know the truth. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yolo3737 on 5/28/2013 8:49:59 PM

Lynae P?
i have one more question. I have this poem/idea that i really like and i want opinions on it but it's personal so i'm afraid to show my parents. BUT if i post something to a website it could get plagarized, couldn't it? I just don't want it plagarized.

Hey Icecreamluver, it could get stolen but I don't think you have to worry about that. So many poets are trying to get their work off the ground that they may not have time to steal yours. Don't show your parents if its that personal. Share it on here and get feedback from girls. You could always send it to me if you want. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/28/2013 8:22:10 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush's cousin just told me that my crush likes me! But when my friends ask my crush he dentphs it. What's going on?

Hey yolo3737, he's probably too shy to let you know. Imagine if your crush knew you liked them, and approached you and asked you if it were true. Wouldn't you be nervous they wouldn't feel the same? So it's no surprised why he denied it. He may still like you. Try being his friend and flirting a little to see where things go. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yolo3737 on 5/28/2013 7:50:51 PM

mod?
i love to write. I love to think and record my poems and thoughts but i really want to know what others think of my poetry sometimes. Do you think i could sign up for one of those poetry websites? But are they safe enough to not allow ppl to steal my poems or ideas? thats my biggest worry

Hey Icecreamluver, yeah I think you should be okay. So many poets are trying to get their work noticed that I don't think that should be a problem. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 5/28/2013 7:43:30 PM

ok so this guy acts so much that we're dating. He hugs me and puts his arm around me. I know he's kidding because he talks to me in this weird voice when he does this. He ALWAYS touches me. I liked him before but now I think he's just leading me on as a joke. I don't know if I actually like him or if he really likes me. We only have 1 class together. He recently told some of his friends I did something to him I DIDNT DO. wtf is going on lol

by ally351 on 5/28/2013 6:35:51 PM