3 MINUTES AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

2 HOURS AGO It's not too late to snag a job for the holiday season: http://t.co/6cozsaG8ub

COMMENTS

15 things we can't wait to do at camp

Don’t worry girlies, it’s almost that time of year again! Summer camp is around the corner, and we all know it’s well worth the wait...

Frown i've always wanted to go to a sleepaway camp. But my dad won't let me spend the night at a neighbors house, let alone camp.

by mayanunna on 6/6/2013 9:18:37 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!(sorry for the spamming, but we need lots more members).

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 5/31/2013 10:01:53 PM

Hiking, camping, kayaking & all outdoor adventures during that “time of the month” may sound challenging but it doesn't have to be. Just be prepared by packing lots of pads, tampons, and panty liners. Concerned about how to throw your stuff away? Scensibles are little pink plastic disposal bags that are easy, clean and discreet.

by Scensiblesbags on 5/29/2013 2:35:06 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!! Homeschooling is awesome, yet it can be tough. Come join the currently active club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" Tons of fun stuff is going on, and we are looking for the officer Healthy Chica! Just tell the president why you deserve this cool position! Come join today!!

by Ralinia on 5/29/2013 11:16:29 AM

by Emilicious on 5/28/2013 10:08:18 PM

OMG I love summer camp. I make the greatest memories and meet the best memories there. It's my fav part of the summer! Just reading this gives me the jitters and I do almost all of this stuff! Sadly I'm moving over the summer and I'm so scared I won't be able to go to my camp w/ my camp besties this year! I love them so much! Aw I love summer camp!!!

by Goldforever on 5/28/2013 8:08:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I read this article and it sound really fun! The thing is, i dont go to camp or sleep away. I wanna have the best summer yet and i need some ideas, what should i do?

Hey franki418, you can make your own summer camp at home with your friends. Get all them together at your house (or any other place where you all can meet) and make a schedule of fun things to do everyday. Include camp like activities like swimming, reading, picnics, games, etc. Maybe someone's parent can make you all lunch (sandwiches with chips and juice). Ask if any of your friends have ever been away to camp and get some of their ideas. Hope this helps! Xoxo :-

Lynae P.

by franki418 on 5/28/2013 4:53:32 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 4:07:32 PM

I was looking at the GL twitter page trying to find a winners list but I couldn't find it
so out of boredom I typed in my username I didn't think anything would come up BUT I found a comment of this user saying WOW (my username) really needs to get off the site
it really hurt my feelings I hope she wasn't talking about me.... but what if she was?
that was a really mean comment

Hey redvelvetluv, oh no I hope she wasn't. Frown Sometimes you have to ignore negativity and let it roll off your shoulders. That person didn't even know you, so to judge you was unfair. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.