1 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

COMMENTS

7 reasons we're watching The Fosters

The Fosters may not be your average family—biracial moms, one biological son and Spanish-speaking adopted twins—but no one’s quite ready for Callie, the newest addition. Will this...

It looks like a good show, hopefully it wont be too confusing with all those different things going on. And I hope the real life issues are just that, about real life and not to weird or unbelievable.

by fashionqn on 6/1/2013 11:43:31 PM

I can't wait for the show! It sounds really interesting and I love the fact that it deals with tough subjects. My parents are biracial and I have gay family members and friends.

by litmarvel on 5/31/2013 8:48:55 PM

OMG!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT. IM SO EXCITED TO SEE IT. I ALSO REALLY WANT TO SEE IT BECAUSE JAKE T. AUSTIN IS GOING TO BE THERE. I LOVE JAKE. HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND

by Selenator4ever on 5/30/2013 11:11:59 PM

I probably won't watch this next week, but it sounds like it could be good. My craziest family story is when my family missed a flight home once and we had to find a hotel last-minute in Florida.

by supersingershannon on 5/30/2013 8:42:42 PM

My favorite tv show is Grimm

by myfatsquirrel on 5/30/2013 11:54:55 AM

hey cinna rolls! PLEASE when you have the time check out my RIP Hachiko club maybe even join it it would mean
a lot to me I really would love more memebers in the club we talk about Hachiko along with pets we give pet tips and talk about anything animal related if you dont know who Hachiko is but want to join just look him up they made a movie about him called Hachi a Dogs Tale Hachiko was known for his loyalty he waited for his owner everyday at the train station but one day Hachikos owner passed away but Hachiko still waited everyday for ten years until he himself passed away too please check this club out

by redvelvetluv on 5/30/2013 10:39:28 AM

Hey ya geeky chicas!! Are you into video games? How about anime and manga? Books, Doctor Who, tabletop games, or maybe card games like Magic the Gathering, or Yugioh, or even Pokémon. What ever geeky thing you're into, Geek Chic Chicks is the club for you! Not only do we post the latest geeky news, but we also give out advice on anything and everything! ALL positions are available! Check it out for more deets! Smile Thanks!~

by princessofparadox on 5/30/2013 2:06:39 AM

Mod mod mod
My Grandma hasn't been acting the same since my Grandpa died and my parents got divorced (which happened around the same time). She doesn't sing songs in the morning and when I go to bed like she used too, she doesn't act as happy, and she seems to act more cruel toward me. She doesn't (and never did) like my Mom and have a lot of her looks and act like her so sometimes I feel like my Grandma see's me as my Mom and that's the reason she treats me badly sometimes.
This is making me really sad lately Frown I don't know why she is doing this.

Hey chica! That's really a shame. When people have grief in their life, they sometimes react in unexplainable ways. If it really bothers you, I would just talk to her about it, say you miss your old relationship, and maybe suggest a mall or movie trip to bond! Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/30/2013 1:14:34 AM

I can't wait to see The Fosters! Smile I saw the ad in the magazine and it really caught my attention. Can't wait for it to premiere!
My family doesn't really have any complex connections with each other. I only have 2 things I can think of. First is my parents are divorced and my Mom just started dating this guy named Shawn who is really generous, sweet, and friendly! We are trying to keep it a a secret from my Dad though for now because he would be mad.
Second is that I have 2 step uncles because the first man my Nana married was in the army and died from an incident. My Nana had my 2 uncles at that time. Then my Nana met MY Pappy and had my Mom and my other 2 uncles Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/30/2013 1:05:20 AM