8 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

9 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

10 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Pretty summer makeup essentials under $10

A new season means a whole new makeup look. And along with the warmer weather comes the need for a beauty bag update. We so know how pricey...

I want to start wearing a little makeup for my imperfections but how do I tell my mom. I started my telling her about like lipss stains and that I really liked one from sephora. And I show her but she dosent pay attention. How can I tell her?

Hey girl! Maybe be super straight-forward. Ask her if she wants to go shopping sometime and then ask to stop in Sephora. If she isn't sure about it, just explain politely that you've had your eye on a few things for a long time and you'd be really grateful if she let you buy them. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by _mahomieforlife on 6/19/2013 1:24:31 AM

hey girls! do you love fashion, beauty, etc??? well, then joining my friend's club "It's All About Fashion and Beauty"! It's a really great club. Check it out. We answer all questions&post daily!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:57:03 PM

I love the perfumed body mist, add it to your hair and it smells SO good

by ivy shimmer on 5/30/2013 4:47:52 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
Hi do you know what stores I could find the Olay foaming face wash? Besides their website. Do you think it would be at Walgreens or Target? Thx! Smile

Hey girl! Olay could definitely be at either of those places, you could try calling the stores before you make the trip but it's likely they'll have it. Smile xo

Caroline M.

by Ralinia on 5/29/2013 11:20:03 AM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!! Homeschooling is awesome, yet it can be tough. Come join the active club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" We are also looking for the officer Healthy Chica! Just tell the president why you deserve this cool position! Come join today!

by Ralinia on 5/29/2013 11:18:15 AM

mod mod mod
hi! I have a big inferiority complex. I am just so insecure about how I look. I hate looking in the mirror and going outside to where there are all of these gorgeous, stunning girls and then there's me. I really just need some good advice. thank you! Smile

Hey girlie! Confidence comes from within. You're beautiful, you just need to believe it. Do things that make you feel pretty, and compliment yourself daily. It sounds dumb, but look in the mirror and say "Self, you're having a pretty great hair day today." It'll help! Be confident, pretty girl! xx

Hannah M

by foreverme3 on 5/29/2013 2:13:36 AM

by Emilicious on 5/28/2013 10:04:00 PM

I always use EOS lip balms because they are so cute and they smell AMAZING! Also they're super easy to find in a beach bag because of their round shape, and the Lemon Drop on has an SPF of 15 Smile

by i<3cake on 5/28/2013 9:27:47 PM

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara works very well Smile It was one of the first mascaras I ever bought!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/28/2013 5:50:57 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 4:05:04 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!