4 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

4 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

7 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

What's so weird about having guy friends?

I have more friends who are boys than girls. My girlfriends tease me about this and say I’m weird. Dear Just Friends, Nothing is wrong with having friends who...

MOD! this is out of topic but I'm gonna ask anyway, me and my friends, will go to mall next week (FRIDAY), but I'm not sure if my parents would allow me because my grandmother is in the hospital, but in that hospital, children under 14 is NOT ALLOWED, well, I'm under 14 but do you think that my parents would allow me if I ask permission?????

Hey girlie, your parents will probably allow you to go to the mall then, but you should keep in mind what's more important right now. Your mom or dad's mother isn't in good health, so you should try to be there for any comforting that they might need. The mall and your friends are not going anywhere, but these moments with your family are priceless. Try to be mature about the situation. I hope your grandmother gets better! xx

Jess D.

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 7/5/2013 5:23:00 AM

HELP! I'm ready to date, but my dad isn't quite ready to let me just yet. My crush likes me but he isn't allowed to date either! Im 13 btw. What do I do?

by Gabbyygracee_ on 6/29/2013 11:39:57 PM

My BGF or best guy friend ad I are really close. I used to like him a lot but then I stopped liking him. I found out that he likes me but now I'm starting to like him again. I want to ask him if he really likes me but I don't know how to ask him. And if he says yes, what do I do?

by Volleyballchick79 on 6/3/2013 4:55:51 PM

Mod Mod
So, of course there is a guy... we're friends. I had a crush on him for a few months. last day of school he asked my best friend for my number. text me for the past few days. tells me he likes me, and I tell him I like him. he texts me some more. then all the sudden, stops. i feel like i've been way to obsessive about this. he always text me first. I have yet to text him first. i just don't want to be annoying, or desperate, or clingy. I don't know whether to text him, leave him be or what? Its been a few days since I've heard from him. And it seems that hes always on facebook... so I don't think hes too busy. I guess i'm just worried. Any advice on what to do about this situation?
Thanks bunches!

Hey chica! If you like him, I wouldn't just text him "what's up", have something specific to say. Don't be afraid to text first, because it's not clingy as long as you don't text him every day. Wait a few days since you last spoke, and then say something like "Hey, what's up with you for tonight? I really want to see (insert movie), I was thinking of getting a group together to go. You in?" Very chill, very not clingy or desperate - just a fun girl suggesting a fun activity. If he still ignores you, just move on. A lot of guys text girls and then stop suddenly to keep them wanting more, or to make you feel like you have to work for their attention - don't fall for it! If he cares, he'll text - if he doesn't, find a new crush, cuz' this one's way too dramatic.

Hannah M

by brenlxl on 6/3/2013 2:35:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So me and my BF have been going out for 2 months! Longest relationship ive ever had and he was my first kiss! We only kissed once because we didnt want to rush anything and PDA is like illegal at our school. Its summer time and we are going into High School. Neither of us have cars and we only have our phone numbers. Im worried that in 9th grade we will lose each other in the bigger crowd of people! And also we've only talked to each other once since school got out (a week ago) and I am lways nervous about texting him first! He's on vacay and is out of the state. Its a vacay i dont want to disturb him but he has been on facebook (not very often but enough for me to know about it) and before we were going out he was going out with another girl a year older. My friend told me he loved her so much and they kissed everyday. but that was a long time ago and idk why im worried. But i dont want to break up with him but idk how to ask questions that are important.

Hey girl! Just keep building a friendship with him. You can text him and let him know you're missing him and hoping he has a good vacation. Nothing too big, but enough to let him know you like him. The more you talk the better you will get to know each other and build a stronger bond. Have a great summer!

xo

Taeler L.

by LunaEstrellas on 6/1/2013 12:53:57 PM

MODMODMOD
The guy I like is my friend but we only hang out at school. I think he likes he but im not sure. What are some signs that he does?

hey! You can tell someone likes you if they try to hang out with you a lot, if they smile at you all the time, if they say things like "who do you like?" or "your boyfriend's so lucky" and if they break the touch barrier like casually patting you on the back.

Helen S.

by Macaw4eva on 5/30/2013 8:56:26 PM

by Emilicious on 5/29/2013 9:14:32 PM

Hello raspberry truffles please join or at least check out my RIP Hachiko club
it would mean so much to me to get more members in the club
Hachiko is this famous dog in Japan he is best known for his loyalty toward his master
whom he would wait for at the train station everyday but sadly one day Hachikos owner passed away but loyal Hachiko still waited everyday for ten years until he himself passed away too
the people in Japan fell in love with Hachiko and his loyalty so they built a bronze statue of him at the train station where he would wait for his master please check this club out if your a fan of Hachiko or if you love animals in general

by redvelvetluv on 5/29/2013 7:48:59 PM

I have one really close guy friend..he really is one of my best friends. He is just SO much more easy going, doesn't buy into any drama and just says what's on his mind..it's actually really refreshing talking to him as apposed to my girl friends. I don't think there is anything weird with having a lot of guy friends and I totally agree that whoever is giving you a hard time about it is clearly just jealous.

by maggie183 on 5/29/2013 3:48:48 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!Homeschooling is awesome, but it can be tough. Come join the club "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" It is currently active and has a lot of fun stuff going on! We talk about anything and everything! Come join the fun today! Smile

by Ralinia on 5/29/2013 11:13:53 AM

Same with me! I personally think guys are easier to talk to.

by the_girl_in_goal on 5/29/2013 10:21:13 AM

Mod mod mod
I've known my crush for a month now. We went to the same church, and ever since he saw me at karate, while he was watching his cousin, he decided to join. Yesterday, I decided to talk to him for the first time. I walked inside the room, and he was sitting alone, looking at me. I hesitated, but then walked over and said "hi". He said hi back. I sat down right next to him, and asked if there was anything new going on at church, since I haven't been there in awhile. He said "nothing really, it's kind of the same" and he tried to make me laugh a lot. He tried to get everyone to line up for karate, but no one did but me. He said "I guess no one listens to the white belt" and I laughed and said "that's sad". The convo went great, but I noticed that he can't look me in the eyes. He kept up the conversation though, and he was being silly. What does that mean? Thanks GL!

Hey girlie! It sounds like your crush was a little nervous. He def wanted to talk to you though, it might take a few conversations for him to get totally comfortable but just keep trying! xx

Caroline M.

by isabellec on 5/29/2013 10:14:23 AM

Moderater
Okay so i have these two friends, lets say their names are Jennifer and Emma. Jennifer and I recently became close in the first half of the year because she and I were in the same class together. Emma and I have always been really close friends. Now that it's the second half of the year, Emma, Jennifer and i are in the same class. They really hit it off and now they are like BFFS and are leaving everyone out, especially me and this girl Jean. Jean and I are the only ones who notice that this is happening, and my other friends just say that it's all in my head. They are not getting the hint that they're being hurtful. P.S. They like art, and the art show is the same day as the chorus concert. I am a singer so i asked them to go to the concert to see me (the shows are in the same school ) and they said that they might not be able to come, but they're going to the art show. What does that mean?
thxx
-Maya

Hey Maya! I'm sorry you're feeling left out. You should try talking to them separately. Let them know how you feel and they might change their ways. Best of luck girlie!

Caroline M.

by pandasrock292 on 5/29/2013 9:39:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODERATOR MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so the guy I've liked for4 years likes me too. He told my friend he was gonna ask me out at this party that was on Sunday. Well we were at the party and hung out the whole time. But he never asked me out! He knows I like him and he told me he likes me. So why didn't he ask me out? I don't get it. I really like him!!

Hey girl! Guys can get nervous sometimes! Don't rush to define the relationship or go out - when he feels comfortable asking you out, he will. If you really like him though, ask him out! There are no rules. xx

Hannah M

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 5/29/2013 9:33:18 AM

I have more guy friends than girl friends too. You're not alone!

by jo_crox on 5/29/2013 12:54:29 AM