1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

2 HOURS AGO Need a fashion fix? There's an app for that: http://t.co/RS6ihqlgqj

3 HOURS AGO The 20 best GL beauty tips of all-time: http://t.co/ElCpBBkpyv

COMMENTS

Would you spend 30 days in a bikini?

This spring, a boutique bikini brand owner issued two women a major challenge: Spend 30 days rocking your bikini around town. The challenge was intended...

My dad says "Middle aged men, 30 days in a Speedo" would either be the funniest or most disgusting thing EVER! I would think both.

by Radieal on 6/1/2013 9:09:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey, I've had some anxiety about my breast size lately. I'm 16 and a 34a. I first got my period when I was about 11 and a half. My moms size is a c and my sister's is a b. My dads sisters have c's as well. If you could predict, do you think my breasts will grow more? I wish I had a little more:/ thanks luhv!

Hey girlie,

Everyone is different, so I wouldn't compare yourself to your family members! I would talk to your doc about your growth because they are a professional and can give you expert advice on your bod and growth. Beauty comes in all sizes, though, so don't be discouraged if you look different from your family--you are perfect the way you are!

Meghan D.

by 2sprinkles2 on 5/31/2013 11:25:55 PM

I like to tell myself that just because I think other girls are skinnier than me, it doesn't mean I'm fat. And just because I think other girls are prettier than me, it doesn't make me ugly.

by kamryng13 on 5/30/2013 9:52:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD Please!!
Okay, so in my religion, we believe you should dress modestly (E.g. your shoulders should be covered, no shorts and skirts above the knee, no cleavage should show, etc.) and in this day and age, it's so hard finding cute yet still modest outfits! Do you have any good ideas/good places to shop that have modest clothing? Also, swimsuits need to be one-pieces with preferably one inch sleeves or longer. Do you know where I could find some cute modest swimsuits? (I really like swim-dresses, if that helps any.) Thanks soooo much in advance, and I'm sorry it's so strict!

Hey girl! Don't apologize, it's totally ok to have wardrobe restrictions as a result of religion. I'm a huge fan of flowy maxi dresses for summer, and they have them everywhere! Target, Kohls, Nordstrom, Macy's, and a ton of other big stores carry lots of selection. They're a great way to cover up but still be fashion forward. Swimsuits are the same deal, but modcloth.com has a ton of fun, retro and vintage whole-piece bathing suits - style, coverage, they have it all! They can be a little pricy, but they're good quality so save up and invest in a cute one! Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by princessofparadox on 5/30/2013 2:17:12 AM

I'm on a competitive horse back riding team, and during the summer we train physically really hard so we will be at our physical peak. However, after the season is over, I don't eat healthy or workout anymore. So, I don't know if I would have done this. I guess the confidence in yourself and your body is what makes you decide whether you can do it or not.

by PuddinHead on 5/29/2013 11:34:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Help me I'm so lost.. okay so I am a dancer, and tryouts for comp. team and performance team. I was on performance this year (one step down from comp. we go to like 4 comps a year) and tryouts are together so they can be like she would be best on performance or comp.... I have a good chance on being on comp and I want to further my dance career... but I love my teachers so much I can't bear to leave them I love them so much and they don't teach comp... Idk what to do I love my teachers on performance so much... but idk

Hey babe! This kind of decision can be tough, but you just have to do what you think is best. You can still be close with your teachers even if you chose to join the other squad. Just try and decide what is most important to you. Best of luck, girlie!! xo
Caroline M.

by #1partier on 5/29/2013 10:31:21 AM

My favorite positive affirmation is "I am not defined by how others view me."

by supersingershannon on 5/28/2013 10:25:44 PM

by Emilicious on 5/28/2013 10:11:29 PM

Lets put the guys in some nice looking swimsuits too. I think it would be fun to be in my bikini for 30 days. My friends and I practically live in our swimsuits during the summer anyway, so I would do it but not to impress anybody else just because I feel comfortable and enjoy it.

But I want to see some hot guys in their swimsuits too. Smile There are a few guys I know who I would love if they did it with us!

by fashionqn on 5/28/2013 10:05:27 PM

I believe that to feel confident about their bodies, the candidates don't need to spend 30 days in a bikini. Instead, the campaign director should have the women repeat the inspirational phrases every time they take a look at themselves, so they aren't showing themselves off in a bikini for a month.

by i<3cake on 5/28/2013 9:22:35 PM