3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Would you spend 30 days in a bikini?

This spring, a boutique bikini brand owner issued two women a major challenge: Spend 30 days rocking your bikini around town. The challenge was intended...

I'm sorry, but I completely disagree that this campaign is "sexualixing" women. The bikini is added to show even if you aren't stick thin, you can love yourself and feel beautiful no matter what you're wearing. If you can accept yourself, even in a skin-bearing bikini, you can accept your body in anything. Also, ever tried wearing a bikini? It's virtually impossible to not show a little cleavage. That's not why people wear bikinis. Girls who are bustier aren't going to (usually) wear small stringed bikinis. Bikinis aren't made to be some small article of clothing worn to get guys or show off your cleavage. They're worn for comfort. I've worn both a one piece and a two piece and a bikini is much easier to move around in, and doing all the activities I do at the beach, bikinis allow your arms and legs to move more free than with one pieces, which constrict your shoulders and stomach. And the man is describing the campaign because he's the head of a swimsuit company.

by kenzi143 on 5/28/2013 8:56:02 PM

Although this is a good message, i dont like this campaign. This in itself is sexualizing women. These are two attractive ladies and although it may boost their self esteem what about all the other women who are trying to get bodies like that. These women are wearing bikinis with intense cleavege and i feel like that is sexualizing them. I think there are better ways to portray this message. They could do the no mirror for a month or anything else really. I think it is ironic that this man sais his message is to not sexualize women but wearing a bikini everywhere is sexualizing women. I like the message but not the way it is spread.

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 5/28/2013 6:54:43 PM

Thankyou so much for this GL. All my life ive struggled with my weight. Ive always been called fat and always wanted to hide in my clothes. This really inspired me. Keep it up GL.

by emily_button on 5/28/2013 6:44:40 PM

I am valuable no matter what my weight.

by emily_button on 5/28/2013 6:43:26 PM

I love the point he is trying to make, but our world is falling into an irreversible pit of immodesty! Loving your body doesn't mean you have to show it to the world. Loving your body means that you respect it and treat it well on the outside and inside. Loving your body is about what you see, not about what the rest of the world sees.

by zwinky on 5/28/2013 6:16:13 PM

This is really cool! I would do it!

by sammyy99 on 5/28/2013 6:04:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hi so, I have dark hair and thick sideburns! I told my mom that no other girl has anything else but I do! She doesn't agree that I have sideburns and once I trimmed them and she said that was the reason for them! She won't let me do anything to get rid of them and she says to grow them out! They are making me so self conscious I can't even wear a ponytail to school and I'm so sad. What can I do to get rid of them or just make then go away??? Please help mod!!!

Hey iloveonedirection!, mhmm since you can't cut them, try wearing cute hairstyles to cover them up. Depending on how long your hair is, pull it to the side and wear a braid. You could also straighten it, and curls would direct attention away from your sideburns. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by iloveonedirection! on 5/28/2013 5:26:57 PM

I actually do have a nice body. I'm naturally skinny and lanky! But I have pimples on my back, chest, and butt! So I tell myself to be comfortable in my own skin and not care what people think. I'm a TEENAGER! What else do people expect from me?

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/28/2013 5:14:36 PM

Fashion FYI
Need any fashion help or ideas on how to dress for an occasion then just join this club! Also if you need advice on anything else you also can ask me here!!!!!!!!

by Abbison28 on 5/28/2013 5:14:18 PM

That was very inspiring, but i don't think i could walk around in a bikini for 30 days.

by emmacd on 5/28/2013 4:55:44 PM