1 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

2 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

3 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

COMMENTS

Seriously diabolical

My crush was mad at me for a little while, so my friend asked him that if he had the opportunity, would he push me...

why would your friend ask something like that?!

by allypie on 8/20/2013 6:38:50 PM

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOUR FRIEND ASK THAT!?!

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 1:15:04 PM

im dating this guy with obnoxious friends. he's been becoming more like them, and im starting to like my bf less and less. just the other day, his friends gathered around us chanting "kiss kiss kiss" i was so pressured, because it was my first kiss and i didnt like him as much as when we started. we ended up kissing. just so everyone could be satisfied. but when we kissed, it felt as if i were kissing my little brother or something. so sparks or anything. it was soooo awkward. and ever scince then, he hasnt talked to me. should i break up with him before he does?????
thanks in advance-Kitty

Hey girlie, it's not a competition to see who can break up with who first. If you don't feel like things are right anymore then break up with him. But do it because it's the right decision before you, not because you want to do it first.

Lauren T.

by <3watermelon<3 on 6/3/2013 6:48:02 PM

First why was your crush mad at you? And if that's your FRIEND why would she ask your crush a question like that? And I hope he wasn't serious about what he said because that is mean actually that is beyond mean.

by Beauty134ever on 5/31/2013 11:44:31 PM

I know I've posted this before, but I can't remember where I posted it. The other day in class, I was laughing and I snorted really loudly. Everyone laughed, and I was SO embarrassed! And it's not the first time this has happened! How can I avoid snorting? Thank you SO much!

by Wisegirl1000 on 5/31/2013 8:18:17 PM

That's kind of strange. He was probably just kidding, but why ask him the question?

by myfatsquirrel on 5/30/2013 9:40:42 PM

I looked on the lip smackers contest rules and at the contest winners page, but I can't find the lip smackers contest winners. Could you please send me a link?

hey! I don't think they're posting them, but don't worry! that just means if you win it will be automatically mailed to you, what a fun surprise!

Helen S.

by genieinabottle on 5/30/2013 7:19:16 PM

Well. This guy is kind of freaky..

by kenbon on 5/30/2013 6:52:24 PM

That is a terrible thing to say! Even if he is mad. No-one should wish ill will one others.

by Girliegirl1314 on 5/30/2013 6:44:27 PM

Mod mod mod
I really like this guy, and I think he likes me. He joined a sport that he heard I was into. I started talking to him, and he tries to make me laugh. The thing is, he's way taller than me. Like a foot taller. I'm also 2 years younger than him. Is that awkward? Do guys think that that's awkward? My mom said that guys like short girls, but is that true? Oh yeah, and another thing: should I add him on fb? Or should I ask him if he has a fb in person? I don't want him to get creeped out knowing that I searched him up online. Any advice? Thanks GL!!

Hey! A height difference doesn't have to be awkward, but how does it make you feel? I guess it all comes down to personal feelings about it. I don't think it would bother me. Are you more concerned that other people will think that it's awkward or does it actually make you feel that way? Guys like all kinds of girls Smile I think you should add him of FB, that's not creepy. My advice is just to focus on getting to know him better and not think too hard about labels Smile

Helen S.