4 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

4 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

4 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Mission possible! 5 fitness goals to conquer this summer

Whether you’re super sporty or absolutely un-athletic, those faraway fitness dreams may be closer than ya think. And when you grab those goals, you’ll feel...

At my house we never have juice unless its orange from the farmers market, and theres no ice cream soda chips or junk food.

by GirlyChic on 6/18/2013 2:51:08 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
So I'm a super healthy person usually. Lots of fruit/veggies, water, no junk food, and exercising, ect. But for maybe the past month I have been binging a lot. Not necessarily super unhealthy foods, but I still shouldn't binge at all. I keep telling myself that I'll get back on track but then I binge anyways. Even though I know I'm full and not hungry anymore, I still do it. I started birth control about a month ago and I feel like the stress of my exams (that start tomorrow!) add on to it. I haven't had any noticeable weight gain yet, but I don't want to get to that point. Any tips on how to get back on track to my normal, healthy lifestyle? Thanks so much! Laughing

Hey girlie, when you want to snack on something and you know you're not hungry, do something else. It can be studying or some kind of exercise, anything to distract yourself from eating. You probably keep doing it because it's become a habit. So find a new habit to try to replace it.

Lauren T.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 6/2/2013 8:14:34 PM

Mod mod mod!
I workout daily, eat healthy, and try to maintain a healthy diet. The only problem is that I'm really insecure about my inner thighs. When I wear a swimsuit, they seem to stick out. I have tried to tone them for a little while by doing thigh workouts, but it doesn't apper to be helping much. Is there anything I can do to slim down my inner thighs?

Hey girlie, keep doing your leg workouts, but also keep up the cardio. The leg workouts are going to give you great muscle, but it's the cardio that will really help you take any fat off.

Lauren T.

by lovekatniss23 on 6/2/2013 6:39:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod
At summer camp I eat really differently because I'm a vegetarian and I'm used to eating foods that I don't get at camp so I get really bad cramps and I can't go to the bathroom. This year I don't want this to distract me what can I do to stop this problem?

Hey girlie, make sure that you're sticking to your vegetarian diet while you're at camp. Eating any meat will definitely make you feel sick. If there's any kind of salad bar, try to fill up on that first. Eating lots of vegetables and fruits will make you feel healthier and keep your stomach normal. Be sure you're also eating in moderation. Don't eat more than you need to just because it's an option.

Lauren T.

by americanpiekitty on 6/2/2013 6:09:10 PM

I think these are all really great goals! I've already started on some of them, but the marathon? I think that's a little much... I'm still working on my 10k

by JuliaE on 6/2/2013 9:52:59 AM

I am going to start doing a summer workout like 4-5 days a week ! I need to stay motivated!!

by brenna79 on 6/1/2013 11:42:02 PM

Mod mod mod!!
I was wondering if you know of any ways to be motovated.because i want to lose some weight and be ready for field hockey? Thanks Smile

Hey! well, exercise  just makes you feel great. You'll have more energy and just feel better after. So focus on that to get you started. once it's part of your routine, it'll be easier to stick to it Smile

Helen S.

by niccer13 on 6/1/2013 2:43:18 PM

I just wanna say running a marathon is very dangerous and i would not reccommend it!

by 12allie on 6/1/2013 11:16:30 AM