10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Your purse is disgusting: Germy gross-outs you need to know about

We know we should wipe down our cell phones and wash our hands, but we hardly ever spare a thought for the bags we drag...

Yesterday my best friends told me that I was mean to them and that I didn't care for them. I'm going to be fair. Yes, I've been a bit mean, but I've been stressing. I'm going to a different country with my mean cousins and be friendless. I want to stop being so mean but they make fun of me too. They've laughed behind my back before and they lied about it. I do really care about them though. I was hurt they accused me of thinking that. Then at free time, they told me that they wanted me to change. That hurt. I replied okay to mostly everything because I didn't know what else to say. I was speechless. I didn't really say much the whole day because I was bummed. I've been best friends with them the whole year. I held my tears back so many times yesterday and today. They ignored me completely today and then they told me they just want to be friends now. They left me out and now I feel like I'm going to cry my eyes out. I've told adults and it didn't help at all.

Hey girlie! Sounds hard. I think the lesson learned is that you should never be mean to your friends, even if you're stressed out. I would explain to them why you've been so mean lately, but explain that you know it's not an excuse and you'll try to do better. Hopefully they'll forgive you and give you a second chance. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by sohi105 on 6/4/2013 9:31:33 PM

Wow...GL has reached a new level in poorly written articles. Change the title or maybe actually write something. This was sad. I love the mag and website, but really!

by glass-tears on 5/31/2013 4:33:18 PM

i agree with soccerlover99 this wasnt very helpful

by emroxlol on 5/30/2013 6:13:13 PM

by Emilicious on 5/29/2013 9:16:06 PM

How is this "Germy Gross-outs You Need to Know About?" All the article says is that "Your purse has germs. Fix this by wiping it down with Clorox wipes. Oh, and bag your fruit." Not exactly helpful.

by soccerlover99 on 5/29/2013 7:10:10 PM

by emma567 on 5/29/2013 4:14:06 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!! Homeschooling is awesome, but it can be tough. Come join the currently active club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" We talk about anything and everything! We are currently looking for the officer position Healthy Chica - it's the last one. Just tell the president why you deserve this cool position!! Smile

by Ralinia on 5/29/2013 1:49:44 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?