12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Your purse is disgusting: Germy gross-outs you need to know about

We know we should wipe down our cell phones and wash our hands, but we hardly ever spare a thought for the bags we drag...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Yesterday my best friends told me that I was mean to them and that I didn't care for them. I'm going to be fair. Yes, I've been a bit mean, but I've been stressing. I'm going to a different country with my mean cousins and be friendless. I want to stop being so mean but they make fun of me too. They've laughed behind my back before and they lied about it. I do really care about them though. I was hurt they accused me of thinking that. Then at free time, they told me that they wanted me to change. That hurt. I replied okay to mostly everything because I didn't know what else to say. I was speechless. I didn't really say much the whole day because I was bummed. I've been best friends with them the whole year. I held my tears back so many times yesterday and today. They ignored me completely today and then they told me they just want to be friends now. They left me out and now I feel like I'm going to cry my eyes out. I've told adults and it didn't help at all.

Hey girlie! Sounds hard. I think the lesson learned is that you should never be mean to your friends, even if you're stressed out. I would explain to them why you've been so mean lately, but explain that you know it's not an excuse and you'll try to do better. Hopefully they'll forgive you and give you a second chance. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by sohi105 on 6/4/2013 9:31:33 PM

Wow...GL has reached a new level in poorly written articles. Change the title or maybe actually write something. This was sad. I love the mag and website, but really!

by glass-tears on 5/31/2013 4:33:18 PM

i agree with soccerlover99 this wasnt very helpful

by emroxlol on 5/30/2013 6:13:13 PM

by Emilicious on 5/29/2013 9:16:06 PM

How is this "Germy Gross-outs You Need to Know About?" All the article says is that "Your purse has germs. Fix this by wiping it down with Clorox wipes. Oh, and bag your fruit." Not exactly helpful.

by soccerlover99 on 5/29/2013 7:10:10 PM

ewww

by emma567 on 5/29/2013 4:14:06 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!! Homeschooling is awesome, but it can be tough. Come join the currently active club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" We talk about anything and everything! We are currently looking for the officer position Healthy Chica - it's the last one. Just tell the president why you deserve this cool position!! Smile

by Ralinia on 5/29/2013 1:49:44 PM