17 MINUTES AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

AN HOUR AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 on-the-go gals win a @jellyfishbuzz Go Go Juice Blast portable power bankhttp://ow.ly/F18ib

COMMENTS

China Anne McClain spills behind-the-scenes scoop on A.N.T. Farm

A.N.T. Farm returns for Season 3 tomorrow night on Disney Channel and we’re so excited! In the new season, musical prodigy Chyna Parks (played by China Anne...

I like the show sometimes- Fletcher's hopeless crush on china is kinda sweet

by chocogirl37 on 6/4/2013 9:08:47 PM

Olive

by eveisawesome on 5/31/2013 7:49:02 PM

by Emilicious on 5/31/2013 12:31:56 AM

okay so i have braces. i thought i was so close to getting them off because he told me only one more appointment. except now he just made really big gaps in between all of my teeth to "move them again" even though they were looking really good. it's making me super self conscious and i practically won't smile because i hate how i look so much. it's really really bothering me. i want them to do something about it since i am going on vacation and don't want to take pictures and stuff looking like this. what should i do? having my teeth look so gross and gappy is really bothering me and i can't smile. help??

hey! I'm sorry you feel that way. if it helps, sometimes the thing we're the most self conscious about aren't at all noticeable to others. Your doctor is just doing everything he can to give you the best smile possible. So enjoy your vacation and smile! you are beautiful, I promise Smile

Helen S.

by iskate100 on 5/30/2013 9:22:02 PM

I was never really a big fan of A.N.T. Farm. It's jokes are just too corny and the episodes aren't that original. There just like every other Disney Channel episode. I do like China Anne and she's my favorite character on the show too becuase she's the least annoying. lol
I might check out season 3. It depends if it gets my attention.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 5/30/2013 8:48:22 PM

Wow China looks a lot older!

by maggie183 on 5/30/2013 8:13:55 PM

I like A.N.T. Farm. It's a cute show. My favorite character is Olive.

by supersingershannon on 5/30/2013 8:13:02 PM

I wonder who it will be? Maybe a love triangle with Chyna Fletcher and the other guy will happen!

by Girliegirl1314 on 5/30/2013 6:47:08 PM

Hey! For anyone who likes to write, please join my club, Writing For Girls. We need a few more writers to start a story. Thanks!

by Cutie<3 on 5/30/2013 5:59:45 PM