6 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

10 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

11 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

The Real Deal: Why bad boys act so bad

The guys at my school act all bad and like troublemakers. Do they do that for attention? His Answer: “Yep, definitely all for attention,” says Tucker D...

If you read the book "Dare You To" by Katie McGarry from Harlequin teen you will find its the opposite. Its a bad girl with a good guy. Its a great read and has a lot of what we are looking for in a book, hot romance and suspense.

by fashionqn on 6/2/2013 12:31:22 AM

kkkk

by sugarr&spicee on 6/1/2013 5:28:56 PM

Part of me doesnt like bad boys and part of me does. My intelligent smart side says their not worth it and too much trouble and my adventurous side is attracted to them. I dont know why that is but it seems true for me and some other people I know. I have friends who date bad boys and they seem seriously addicted to them, bad boys also have a tendency to get us to do bad things and that isnt always good, but sometimes it is. Smile

by fashionqn on 6/1/2013 12:52:46 PM

I always had a thing for bad boys...... but not bad boys who cheat and stuff like that I like a bad boy who's sensitive deep down Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/1/2013 12:20:16 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!(sorry for the spamming, but we need lots more members).

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 5/31/2013 10:00:13 PM

MODMODMOD
This has nothing to do with the article whatsoever and is extremely awkward, but whatever.
So I just went to the bathroom and after I wiped I noticed blood tinted discharge. Nothing was on my underwear and it got way less noticeable after like three wipes.
WHAT THE SERIOUS EFF IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!

Hey WhiteStripe3, that's just your bod's way of letting you know your period is on its way. No worry you have a few days before it will come. You're fine. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by WhiteStripe3 on 5/31/2013 5:50:11 PM

I absolutely positively hate bad boys!!

by hermionegirl12 on 5/31/2013 5:40:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Elizabeth K,
That's a great suggestion, but the teacher who I'm close with doesn't like my friend at all. Is there anything else we could do?

Is there another teacher she feels comfortable going to for help?  What about a school guidance counselor?  It is not a bad idea to get your friend's parents involved!!

Elizabeth K.

by -strawberry13 on 5/31/2013 4:28:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I am in the middle of a lot of drama. So there's this girl who is by my locker(girl A) and she used to be my friend. She's used to getting what she wants and hates one of my best friends(Girl B). My other best friend(Girl C) is my locker neighbor. So Girl B comes to our locker a lot. One day, girl B was standing in front of girl A's locker. Girl A asked girl B to move and Girl B Said,"No. I'm just kidding." and moved. Girl A decided it was "bullying" and alerted the school. We were under watch but girl B was being respectful. Yesterday, she was standing on the other side of Girl C's locker(not where girl A's was). The teacher saw it and thought it was girl a's locker and yelled at girl b. She got punished and has lunch detention for the rest of the year because there's no time left for suspension. I'm really mad because girl a has bullied me and no one's done anything. But now they are punishing someone who didn't deserve it! Please Help!

Hey girlie, this situation is really sticky! Is there is a teacher at your school who you have a really good relationship with and can trust you should totes talk to him/her.  This isn't fair for your friend at all! If she really is as innocent as you say, maybe her parents should get involved because it isn't right for girl A to get away with her disguised bullying.

Elizabeth K.

by -strawberry13 on 5/31/2013 4:18:38 PM

I don't mind bad boys as long as they're not a "stupid and reckless" kind of bad, if that makes sense. I just don't like boys who get into trouble

by myfatsquirrel on 5/31/2013 4:09:21 PM