Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

8 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

11 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Hollywood never slows down and this week’s gossip does not disappoint! What's going on in the lives of our fave celebs? Don't worry, we’ve got the scoop...

Lots of gossip. I love Taylor's perfume, so I'm going to get her next one!

by dancer995 on 6/3/2013 8:49:41 AM

Everything is crazy in Hollywood!

by pinkiscool on 6/2/2013 11:02:46 PM

I was really surprised to hear about Taylor Lautner and Maika Monroe!

by supersingershannon on 5/31/2013 11:22:12 PM

I have two of the Taylor swift perfumes I have Wonderstruck and Enchanted I prefer Enchanted the scent is more me I'm def gonna go smell the new one I don't think I'm gonna buy it cause my birthday is on aug 5th and I really want the Prada Candy gift set

by redvelvetluv on 5/31/2013 10:20:20 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!(sorry for the spamming, but we need lots more members).

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 5/31/2013 10:02:39 PM

Taylor Swift because I have been waiting for her new scent

by Selenator4ever on 5/31/2013 9:13:48 PM

gosh Zac and Taylor are both cute guys...

by myfatsquirrel on 5/31/2013 4:05:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Is there any chance Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens will ever date again?

Hey girl, we can hope for the best! Let's cross our fingers together Smile

Elizabeth K.

by Avery. (: on 5/31/2013 10:16:28 AM

by Emilicious on 5/31/2013 12:42:37 AM

ahhh!!!! i can't wait to smell taylor's new perfume!

by tswiftluver13 on 5/31/2013 12:39:05 AM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!