AN HOUR AGO 4 things you never knew gave you bad breath: http://t.co/a2vBzNsPFj

2 HOURS AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

3 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

Hollywood never slows down and this week’s gossip does not disappoint! What's going on in the lives of our fave celebs? Don't worry, we’ve got the scoop...

Lots of gossip. I love Taylor's perfume, so I'm going to get her next one!

by dancer995 on 6/3/2013 8:49:41 AM

Everything is crazy in Hollywood!

by pinkiscool on 6/2/2013 11:02:46 PM

I was really surprised to hear about Taylor Lautner and Maika Monroe!

by supersingershannon on 5/31/2013 11:22:12 PM

I have two of the Taylor swift perfumes I have Wonderstruck and Enchanted I prefer Enchanted the scent is more me I'm def gonna go smell the new one I don't think I'm gonna buy it cause my birthday is on aug 5th and I really want the Prada Candy gift set

by redvelvetluv on 5/31/2013 10:20:20 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!(sorry for the spamming, but we need lots more members).

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 5/31/2013 10:02:39 PM

Taylor Swift because I have been waiting for her new scent

by Selenator4ever on 5/31/2013 9:13:48 PM

gosh Zac and Taylor are both cute guys...

by myfatsquirrel on 5/31/2013 4:05:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Is there any chance Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens will ever date again?

Hey girl, we can hope for the best! Let's cross our fingers together Smile

Elizabeth K.

by Avery. (: on 5/31/2013 10:16:28 AM

by Emilicious on 5/31/2013 12:42:37 AM

ahhh!!!! i can't wait to smell taylor's new perfume!

by tswiftluver13 on 5/31/2013 12:39:05 AM