AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: One fashionista wins an Aria tote, Bailey clutch & Riley bag, plus a $100 gift card from @RMRobertMatthew: http://t.co/Z8xynSeKlC

15 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

17 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

COMMENTS

Your ultimate summer style dictionary from A-Z

Looking high and low for the ultimate summer shopping guide? Start off the sunny season on the right (fashion-forward) foot with our summer style dictionary. Don’t worry, dolls...

@redvelvetluv I personally like the Maybelline BB Cream. I guess it just depends on your skin type. Smile Just out of curiosity, what BB cream do you like/recommend? I want to try some new ones Smile thanks!!! <3

by carbearweel on 6/7/2013 10:16:00 AM

Please take my advice and dont try the Maybelline BB cream I did it was awful it was super greasy and the lightest shade was orange yes orange! also it did not cover up anything I know its supposed to be like a tinited moisturizer but this was pretty much like water

by redvelvetluv on 6/2/2013 9:20:38 PM

I like the bustier by zippers from urbanoutfitters. Its so unique, and only $29. I have to get one for the summer. I know when my friends see it they will want one too!

by fashionqn on 6/2/2013 12:02:48 AM

MODMODMODMOD Tomorrow is my little brother's 5th birthday party. There's going to be a bouncy house and a lot of games going on. I'm helping out and I don't know what to wear that will be cute, comfy, and summer-y. Help?

Hey litmarvel, mhmm a cute top, maybe a crop top with shorts and sandals and some accessories would be really cute. Have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by litmarvel on 5/31/2013 8:39:20 PM

This looks like all the stuff popular girls wear

by puella94 on 5/31/2013 4:41:41 PM

hey girls! do you love fashion, beauty, etc??? well, then joining my friend's club "It's All About Fashion and Beauty"! It's a really great club. Check it out. We answer all questions&post daily!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 11:01:49 PM

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:58:05 PM

Hey! For anyone who likes to write, please join my club, Writing For Girls. We need a few more writers to start a story. Thanks!

by Cutie<3 on 5/30/2013 6:01:36 PM

i love fashion. This stuff is super cute. it gave me some new ideas for my summer wardrobe.

by Icecreamluver on 5/30/2013 3:58:34 PM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.