11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Your ultimate summer style dictionary from A-Z

Looking high and low for the ultimate summer shopping guide? Start off the sunny season on the right (fashion-forward) foot with our summer style dictionary. Don’t worry, dolls...

@redvelvetluv I personally like the Maybelline BB Cream. I guess it just depends on your skin type. Smile Just out of curiosity, what BB cream do you like/recommend? I want to try some new ones Smile thanks!!! <3

by carbearweel on 6/7/2013 10:16:00 AM

Please take my advice and dont try the Maybelline BB cream I did it was awful it was super greasy and the lightest shade was orange yes orange! also it did not cover up anything I know its supposed to be like a tinited moisturizer but this was pretty much like water

by redvelvetluv on 6/2/2013 9:20:38 PM

I like the bustier by zippers from urbanoutfitters. Its so unique, and only $29. I have to get one for the summer. I know when my friends see it they will want one too!

by fashionqn on 6/2/2013 12:02:48 AM

MODMODMODMOD Tomorrow is my little brother's 5th birthday party. There's going to be a bouncy house and a lot of games going on. I'm helping out and I don't know what to wear that will be cute, comfy, and summer-y. Help?

Hey litmarvel, mhmm a cute top, maybe a crop top with shorts and sandals and some accessories would be really cute. Have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by litmarvel on 5/31/2013 8:39:20 PM

This looks like all the stuff popular girls wear

by puella94 on 5/31/2013 4:41:41 PM

hey girls! do you love fashion, beauty, etc??? well, then joining my friend's club "It's All About Fashion and Beauty"! It's a really great club. Check it out. We answer all questions&post daily!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 11:01:49 PM

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:58:05 PM

Hey! For anyone who likes to write, please join my club, Writing For Girls. We need a few more writers to start a story. Thanks!

by Cutie<3 on 5/30/2013 6:01:36 PM

i love fashion. This stuff is super cute. it gave me some new ideas for my summer wardrobe.

by Icecreamluver on 5/30/2013 3:58:34 PM