5 HOURS AGO #MySummerInFiveWords: Reading #GL on the beach 😎.

6 HOURS AGO "OMG IT'S GRACE!" @rydelR5 is officially passing the torch to June/July girl @grace_phipps 🙌#GLrydell#GLgraceepic.twitter.com/tShSHVFEIGG

6 HOURS AGO Okay but @lilycollins Instagram selfies with @Jamiebower from this weekend... #PleaseLetTheseMeanWhatWeThinkTheyMean pic.twitter.com/3q8Pbm9pH2

COMMENTS

Your ultimate summer style dictionary from A-Z

Looking high and low for the ultimate summer shopping guide? Start off the sunny season on the right (fashion-forward) foot with our summer style dictionary. Don’t worry, dolls...

@redvelvetluv I personally like the Maybelline BB Cream. I guess it just depends on your skin type. Smile Just out of curiosity, what BB cream do you like/recommend? I want to try some new ones Smile thanks!!! <3

by carbearweel on 6/7/2013 10:16:00 AM

Please take my advice and dont try the Maybelline BB cream I did it was awful it was super greasy and the lightest shade was orange yes orange! also it did not cover up anything I know its supposed to be like a tinited moisturizer but this was pretty much like water

by redvelvetluv on 6/2/2013 9:20:38 PM

I like the bustier by zippers from urbanoutfitters. Its so unique, and only $29. I have to get one for the summer. I know when my friends see it they will want one too!

by fashionqn on 6/2/2013 12:02:48 AM

MODMODMODMOD Tomorrow is my little brother's 5th birthday party. There's going to be a bouncy house and a lot of games going on. I'm helping out and I don't know what to wear that will be cute, comfy, and summer-y. Help?

Hey litmarvel, mhmm a cute top, maybe a crop top with shorts and sandals and some accessories would be really cute. Have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by litmarvel on 5/31/2013 8:39:20 PM

This looks like all the stuff popular girls wear

by puella94 on 5/31/2013 4:41:41 PM

hey girls! do you love fashion, beauty, etc??? well, then joining my friend's club "It's All About Fashion and Beauty"! It's a really great club. Check it out. We answer all questions&post daily!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 11:01:49 PM

by XpurplemermaidalexX on 5/30/2013 10:58:05 PM

Hey! For anyone who likes to write, please join my club, Writing For Girls. We need a few more writers to start a story. Thanks!

by Cutie<3 on 5/30/2013 6:01:36 PM

i love fashion. This stuff is super cute. it gave me some new ideas for my summer wardrobe.

by Icecreamluver on 5/30/2013 3:58:34 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are you the best bestie?

How well do you *really* know your BFF?

Grab your best bud and CLICK HERE to take the ultimate friendship test!