10 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

13 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

13 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Get totally amazing festival hair for under $30

Wanna rock your biggest festival hair fantasies? We’ve got the best hair accessories to bring out your inner flower child. Whether you’re hitting up the festival circuit or...

Im going to high school pretty soon and I'm kinda nervous. I was wondering if you had any ideas/tips to make things easier. Any highschool common sense would be good to know. Thanks!

Hey girlie, when you start at a new school, you want to meet as many people as you can. You'll probably be going to school with your current friends, but there will be tons of kids from other schools that you'll want to get to know too. Just be friendly, confident and talk to people.

Lauren T.

by kenbon on 6/2/2013 5:50:26 PM

I got splat hair chalk in purple for $7. The hair chalk here is &14 for waay more colours. I think I'll buy that next time.

by kenbon on 6/2/2013 5:47:50 PM

sorry the perfume is not solid it's a mist I'm homeschooled
but yeah thanks for the help Taeler L. Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/2/2013 12:30:57 AM

I am having trouble picking something out I have my eyes on two things the one thing is a solid perfume the packging looks like a girl well a doll I guess its very cutesy the other thing I have my eyes on is this body wash that looks like a bottle of chocolate milk
the body wash is supposed to smell like a chocolate shake and the perfume is supposed to have this fruity yet floral smell the perfume has a lot of my fav scents in it and I think it would be good for tavel but at the same time the body wash sounds nice too what do you think?

Hey girl! Hmm...tough choice! Pick the one you think you'll get the most out of this summer. Then you can spend the rest of the summer saving here and there to buy the other. That way you can head back to school with a new treat!

xo

Taeler L.

by redvelvetluv on 6/1/2013 11:16:17 PM

if you girlies are looking for cat ear headbands I would check Yesstyle they have pearl ones rhinestone ones there all really cute Smile

by redvelvetluv on 6/1/2013 10:29:19 PM

My friend got me a headband cat ears for my birthday and I love them Smile most of the time people don't even realize you're wearing them

by unicornninja on 6/1/2013 10:09:48 PM

I know I said this a couple of weeks ago but I still have not recieved this months issue!

Helen S.

by greeknspooky on 6/1/2013 4:52:38 PM

Would hair chalk come out in the pool? Also, I have dark hair. Really dark. Any tips for putting it on? Thanks!

Hey! It probably would fade in the pool even if it didn't totally wash out. My tip is to twist your hair while chalking. The texture helps release more pigment Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by mayanunna on 6/1/2013 3:34:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod I have so much homework to do! I have alot of homework and I have my last day of class on Monday. So everything needs to be done. I have classes Monday with one Final. Then I have more Finals on Tuesday and Wednesday! How am I supposed to get it done? And study for Finals? And still have fun at a grad party later. And clean the house I am freaking out! Thanks!

Hey! Here's what you do: write down all your assignments  and how much time you need to study for each subject. Spend the rest of today doing your homework and start studying tonight. Once you have a timetable this will be more manageable, I promise Smile

Helen S.

by 15hayhay on 6/1/2013 2:08:34 PM

I want to try the splat hair chalk in midnight blue I think this color will look
amazing on brunettes

by redvelvetluv on 6/1/2013 12:32:29 PM

pretty! Smile

by emma567 on 6/1/2013 11:35:08 AM

I really wannna try hair chalk this summer

by emma567 on 6/1/2013 11:34:35 AM