AN HOUR AGO Don’t let the mild weather turn you into a couch potato! Get up, get out and get going!: http://t.co/M7RCTVNe9p

1 HOURS AGO RT @Alexa_Curtis: NEW POST// A super belated post from the @girlslifemag event in Baltimore last month! http://t.co/5ehd2l1aQr http://t.co/pic.twitter.com/FCpAvvEna6

2 HOURS AGO Check out ‘Girls Who Code’ new tampon game… We can’t stop playing!! http://t.co/AdbzImClOX

COMMENTS

May's Summer Fun Giveway week 4 winners

Whether you're a beach bum or a pool party princess, we've got tops, tees, sunnies and swimsuits that'll make a serious splash this summer.

Didn't win,but hey maybe this month I will.

by cullenbri on 6/2/2013 5:54:10 PM

@madbeach789 I never win either... None from TNFrown

by #1partier on 6/1/2013 5:07:09 PM

Checked to see if I won, no, lost again. No winners at all from Florida and none from KY either. My friend from Ky and I always check to see if one of us won. Both lost---AGAIN.

by madbeach789 on 6/1/2013 2:02:45 PM

LOL!!! I never win...xP

by susiemoocow on 6/1/2013 12:52:59 PM

Shoot, wrong Sarah M Frown

by sammyy99 on 6/1/2013 11:14:30 AM

man, i never win anything.

by silyyj on 6/1/2013 10:25:19 AM

How do you know if you have won the grand prize??????

by poetpower on 6/1/2013 10:16:54 AM

Yayyyyyyyy I wonnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

by Jules1399 on 5/31/2013 11:58:55 PM

I haven't won AGAIN Frown

by epicforevs on 5/31/2013 9:29:40 PM

Its fine I'm just glad I finally got to talk to someone about this Smile thanks for answering fast

Hey hinatagal, yup no problem! Smile

Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 5/31/2013 5:42:31 PM

I guess I'll email them one more time but I'll just keep entering to possibly win another prize. Thanks again (:

Hey hinatagal, yeah so sorry about that! Good luck girl! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 5/31/2013 5:37:28 PM

Thank you Smile but I don't think I can get my prize because it was so long ago.

Hey hinatagal, I know I was thinking that. Frown I know the GL staff receive a lot of emails especially concerning prizes, so maybe if you explain how you tried more than once to contact them, they may be able to trace your prize. I can't promise anything but it's worth a shot. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 5/31/2013 5:30:23 PM

All this week in October I got the email pretty quick

Hey hinatagal, mhmm try sending emails this weekend or next week explaining your situation. Be sure to explain in your message that you sent emails during the month you were supposed to get your prize. I wish I could get that prize to you! Good luck girly. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 5/31/2013 5:15:07 PM

Its just I won this prize back in August called "star patched duffle bag" and in October I emailed Trish and Brittany and they Trish told me she's working on it and its May and I still haven't gotten it so I emailed them twice all week and still no reply. Should I just face it I'll never get that prize.

Hey hinatagal, oh no you should've received your prize. Frown When you say you emailed them twice all week, did you mean this week? Or a week back in October? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 5/31/2013 5:10:37 PM

Its okay I definitely understand. I was more disappointed when it happened now I'm just a little upset. But I don't really want to email them anymore because I think either way I wont get my prize.

Hey hinatagal, the last MOD you were talking to has signed off. Is there anything I can help you with? I see you two were discussing your prize. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hinatagal on 5/31/2013 5:01:13 PM

I was an August winner for the star patched duffle bag. I emailed Trish several times and I only got an answer once in October saying she's on it, I also emailed Brittany who told me to email Trish. Lets face it I'm never getting the prize am I?

Hey girl! I'm sorry that this has happened.  I am sure it is just because Trish as been SO busy!! Try emailing both of them in the same email saying exactly what you just wrote to me just now!

Elizabeth K.

by hinatagal on 5/31/2013 4:32:20 PM

congrats to the winners!

by chocolateworld12 on 5/31/2013 4:10:45 PM

someone in my city won! dang

by myfatsquirrel on 5/31/2013 4:00:21 PM

Yay what a great suprise I am new to this and i won!

by barbiegirl15 on 5/31/2013 2:00:04 PM

O MY RA!!!!!! I finally won!

by lavlo on 5/31/2013 1:34:16 PM