3 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

4 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

5 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Summer Love! 10 clever ways to find summer cuties

School’s out! But uh-oh, now where are you going to find your next crush? Fear not! These places are hot spots for cute guys. If you’re...

MOD MOD MOD!

I went to church camp and I met this guy who is 2 years older than me (14 and 16). I thought he was cute and I have gotten to know him better. We have nonstop texted since camp about 2 weeks ago... He likes my sister A LITTLE. But she doesn't like him like that now, and we FaceTime for 2 hours and he sends mixed signals. I'm not sure if I should tell him my feelings or not? I don't want to ruin our friendship because he is an amazing guy. Another thing that frustrates me is that my mom doesn't really like him because she thinks he reminds her of my ex boyfriend. I'm confused! Please help me!! Thanks

Hey girl, this is a tough one. Be careful about how he feels
for your sister- it’s going to be no fun if he goes back to liking her! Other
than that, go ahead and start dropping hints- if he responds well, and flirts
back, then go ahead and fess up! If not, move on… this guy is too complicated.

Melissa T.

by allisonwostn on 7/23/2013 4:51:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
This year I'm going into the 8th grade and I really want to get a bf this year. The problem is all of the guys I like are way out of my league. I've only asked one guy out before and he laughed so it kinda ruined my confidence. I could use some flirting tips that don't come on too strong,I don't want to freak any one out.

Hey girl,

Don't get discouraged- we've all been there. Most of the time you think the guys are out of your league, they likely think the same thing about you! (and are just too nervous to make a move) Here's a trusty GL flirting guide:

xo

Caroline C.

by cya19 on 7/15/2013 2:35:43 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
Okay, so I like this guy and we both are really into this series of books. I have finished them but he hasn't. Anyway, he is always going to me whenever he has a question about the book even though he has like seven guy friends who have read most of the books. we are both in our school gifted and talented program and he is always trying to sit next to me or across from me. does he like me? Help!!!!

Hey girl,

Seems like he loves discussing the books (and spending time with you)! Keep up the convo!

xo

Caroline C.

by maggie1748 on 7/8/2013 2:10:46 PM

I met a really great guy while volunteering. He was so nice and easy to talk to. Ever since I met him I keep thinking about how nice he was and how I like him. The volunteering program is only for 5 more Fridays which means I won't see him after that, but I really want to. How can I make sure to stay in touch with him???
Thanks!!
P.S.
How do you know if a guy likes you?

Hey girlie, try to get his phone number or facebook or email. Any of those are going to be easy ways to keep in touch and get to know each other better when you're not seeing each other regularly. If a guy likes you, he usually goes out of his way to talk to you. He'll probably use any excuse to make physical contact with you.

Lauren T.

by nwagirl on 6/30/2013 6:33:21 PM

MOD
i dated my best guy friend this school year and when we broke up it wasnt the same between us. we were serious and best friends and now when we talk we both hold back and its not the same. last night he told me he still loves me. i still have feelings for him too even though i ended it, but idk what to do about it and sort of just left him hanging. idk what to do or say to him. This is a bigger problem because ive been in a summer romance type thing with this other guy and we've been hooking up and idk if i like him, i do and i dont. but he asked me 2 b his gf the other day nd i said no nd paniked. so i said idk. then today i hooked up with this other guy. ima mess and idk what to do or how to explain myself to anyone please help me

Hey girlie, it seems as though you don't know what exactly you want. That's the first thing you need to decide. Sit down when you're alone and weigh all of your options. Choose the guy that makes you a better person and treats you with the most respect and love. Whoever that guy is, you should stick with him. Remember, it's quality over quantity!

Jess D.

by ekcarter on 6/21/2013 2:09:26 AM

MODMODMOD
How should I sign yearbooks for guys I have crushes on and the guys I don't like? I've never had to sign yearbooks before and this is my first year at my new school.

Hey girlie! If you like a guy, write "Great getting to know you this year. Let's hang this summer! xo _____" Cute and flirty but not trying too too hard. For the guys you're not so into, either don't sign, or say "Have a nice summer! -______" Simple, nice, but not flirty. xx

Hannah M

by Augie on 6/3/2013 4:36:22 PM

by Emilicious on 6/1/2013 11:58:15 PM

@Briell Perry do you mean like talking to a guy at the mall or something then all of a sudden a girl comes up and is giving you this look like you better back off my boyfriend? if thats the case say sorry then run! run forest run! LoL

by redvelvetluv on 6/1/2013 10:46:40 PM

I have never had this problem before but I was wondering for future reference: what do you do if you start chatting up a guy that already has a girlfriend; you are then left in the awkward position of a "oops" moment. how do you get out of the awkward position and how do you avoid getting into it.

ps:#1. isn't asking a guy to borrow his sunscreen a little obvious.

by Briell Perry on 6/1/2013 7:57:54 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 6/1/2013 4:44:47 PM