8 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

11 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

12 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Summer Love! 10 clever ways to find summer cuties

School’s out! But uh-oh, now where are you going to find your next crush? Fear not! These places are hot spots for cute guys. If you’re...

MOD MOD MOD!!! help me! In a moment of panic, I told my crush's little sister, who is also my friend, that i like someone else. What if she tells him that I don't like him? What should I do?

Hey! Just tell her you were kidding before, and then it'll be fine Smile

Helen S.

by coccinelle4 on 6/1/2013 4:43:45 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! Tomorrow, my grandma's church is going to she and my granddaddy's river house for their homecoming. I invited my boyfriend to come, and he told me this afternoon that he could. I'm so excited! My question, though, is how do I not make a total fool of myself in front of his parents? I've met his mom, so I know that won't be a problem, but what about his dad and sisters? How do I not do something completely stupid in front of them and embarrass us both? One last question... is there any way that I could just get over my nerves and talk to them and make conversation without being so self-conscious? Thanks!

Hey! you just have to get your mind off your nerves so that you can see this as a chance to meet new people and not get nervous about who those people are Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by KenzieC84 on 6/1/2013 4:20:58 PM

The bookstore/library is the absolute best, because if you see someone reading a book you've read you could compliment them on their taste in books/ask how they like it/if they read the sequel(s), the conversation starters are endless! If you haven't read it you could say something like "oh that cover looks cool, what's it about?". It's pretty easy to get someone talking about something they love, and lots of people love books!

by crystal904 on 6/1/2013 3:04:18 PM

I totally LOVE these ideas! I'm definitely going to use them this summer

by SILly0905 on 6/1/2013 7:17:58 AM

MOD!
So i really like this guy and I don't know about how he feels about me. On the last day of school,my friend told him I like him. He said, no comment. Right before he left, he told me, face to face that he would miss me. We had a pool party and he acted normal. He never gave his opinion about me. I'm going to a friend's party soon and I have no idea how to have a conversation or ask him about how he feels about me. What should I do/say?
-Thanks!

Hey girl! I would just say hi and ask him how his summer is going. Be nice and strike up a conversation. Get to know him a bit more before and maybe ask him to hang out just the two of you sometime. Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by Prim13 on 6/1/2013 2:15:45 AM

MOD!
There's this guy, and I really like him. I sometimes think he likes me too, but I'm not sure. I want him to know that I like him, but I'm not allowed to date until HS so what should I do? I'm really going to miss him over the summer, and we're close friends, so I don't want to lose our relationship if we don't have classes together next year. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Before you talk to him, maybe you should clarify with your parents about what you are and aren't allowed to do. Could you hang out with him in a group, or could you go on a double date, or have him over for dinner to get to know your parents? That way, you'll know what your possibilities are before you talk to him. If you're close friends, I'm sure you won't lose your friendship without having classes together--you can always hang out after school and at lunch! If you do want to tell him, maybe you could ask him to dance with you at your next school dance, or if you want to, talk to him in person. There's no rush to tell him, though, and if you don't, you can definitely still stay friends and talk/hang out as friends over the summer, too!

Meghan D.