Bridget M.

is modding

20 MINUTES AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

30 MINUTES AGO This is my #friday dance. #TGIF #arianators http://t.co/F7bAEb6BL2

AN HOUR AGO So...you dumped your boyfriend as a test... and now he actually wants to break up: http://t.co/KmEyi3yFkj

COMMENTS

Summer Love! 10 clever ways to find summer cuties

School’s out! But uh-oh, now where are you going to find your next crush? Fear not! These places are hot spots for cute guys. If you’re...

MOD MOD MOD!

I went to church camp and I met this guy who is 2 years older than me (14 and 16). I thought he was cute and I have gotten to know him better. We have nonstop texted since camp about 2 weeks ago... He likes my sister A LITTLE. But she doesn't like him like that now, and we FaceTime for 2 hours and he sends mixed signals. I'm not sure if I should tell him my feelings or not? I don't want to ruin our friendship because he is an amazing guy. Another thing that frustrates me is that my mom doesn't really like him because she thinks he reminds her of my ex boyfriend. I'm confused! Please help me!! Thanks

Hey girl, this is a tough one. Be careful about how he feels
for your sister- it’s going to be no fun if he goes back to liking her! Other
than that, go ahead and start dropping hints- if he responds well, and flirts
back, then go ahead and fess up! If not, move on… this guy is too complicated.

Melissa T.

by allisonwostn on 7/23/2013 4:51:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
This year I'm going into the 8th grade and I really want to get a bf this year. The problem is all of the guys I like are way out of my league. I've only asked one guy out before and he laughed so it kinda ruined my confidence. I could use some flirting tips that don't come on too strong,I don't want to freak any one out.

Hey girl,

Don't get discouraged- we've all been there. Most of the time you think the guys are out of your league, they likely think the same thing about you! (and are just too nervous to make a move) Here's a trusty GL flirting guide:

xo

Caroline C.

by cya19 on 7/15/2013 2:35:43 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
Okay, so I like this guy and we both are really into this series of books. I have finished them but he hasn't. Anyway, he is always going to me whenever he has a question about the book even though he has like seven guy friends who have read most of the books. we are both in our school gifted and talented program and he is always trying to sit next to me or across from me. does he like me? Help!!!!

Hey girl,

Seems like he loves discussing the books (and spending time with you)! Keep up the convo!

xo

Caroline C.

by maggie1748 on 7/8/2013 2:10:46 PM

I met a really great guy while volunteering. He was so nice and easy to talk to. Ever since I met him I keep thinking about how nice he was and how I like him. The volunteering program is only for 5 more Fridays which means I won't see him after that, but I really want to. How can I make sure to stay in touch with him???
Thanks!!
P.S.
How do you know if a guy likes you?

Hey girlie, try to get his phone number or facebook or email. Any of those are going to be easy ways to keep in touch and get to know each other better when you're not seeing each other regularly. If a guy likes you, he usually goes out of his way to talk to you. He'll probably use any excuse to make physical contact with you.

Lauren T.

by nwagirl on 6/30/2013 6:33:21 PM

MOD
i dated my best guy friend this school year and when we broke up it wasnt the same between us. we were serious and best friends and now when we talk we both hold back and its not the same. last night he told me he still loves me. i still have feelings for him too even though i ended it, but idk what to do about it and sort of just left him hanging. idk what to do or say to him. This is a bigger problem because ive been in a summer romance type thing with this other guy and we've been hooking up and idk if i like him, i do and i dont. but he asked me 2 b his gf the other day nd i said no nd paniked. so i said idk. then today i hooked up with this other guy. ima mess and idk what to do or how to explain myself to anyone please help me

Hey girlie, it seems as though you don't know what exactly you want. That's the first thing you need to decide. Sit down when you're alone and weigh all of your options. Choose the guy that makes you a better person and treats you with the most respect and love. Whoever that guy is, you should stick with him. Remember, it's quality over quantity!

Jess D.

by ekcarter on 6/21/2013 2:09:26 AM

MODMODMOD
How should I sign yearbooks for guys I have crushes on and the guys I don't like? I've never had to sign yearbooks before and this is my first year at my new school.

Hey girlie! If you like a guy, write "Great getting to know you this year. Let's hang this summer! xo _____" Cute and flirty but not trying too too hard. For the guys you're not so into, either don't sign, or say "Have a nice summer! -______" Simple, nice, but not flirty. xx

Hannah M

by Augie on 6/3/2013 4:36:22 PM

by Emilicious on 6/1/2013 11:58:15 PM

@Briell Perry do you mean like talking to a guy at the mall or something then all of a sudden a girl comes up and is giving you this look like you better back off my boyfriend? if thats the case say sorry then run! run forest run! LoL

by redvelvetluv on 6/1/2013 10:46:40 PM

I have never had this problem before but I was wondering for future reference: what do you do if you start chatting up a guy that already has a girlfriend; you are then left in the awkward position of a "oops" moment. how do you get out of the awkward position and how do you avoid getting into it.

ps:#1. isn't asking a guy to borrow his sunscreen a little obvious.

by Briell Perry on 6/1/2013 7:57:54 PM

CLub ANYTHING!!!!!!!

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 6/1/2013 4:44:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! help me! In a moment of panic, I told my crush's little sister, who is also my friend, that i like someone else. What if she tells him that I don't like him? What should I do?

Hey! Just tell her you were kidding before, and then it'll be fine Smile

Helen S.

by coccinelle4 on 6/1/2013 4:43:45 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! Tomorrow, my grandma's church is going to she and my granddaddy's river house for their homecoming. I invited my boyfriend to come, and he told me this afternoon that he could. I'm so excited! My question, though, is how do I not make a total fool of myself in front of his parents? I've met his mom, so I know that won't be a problem, but what about his dad and sisters? How do I not do something completely stupid in front of them and embarrass us both? One last question... is there any way that I could just get over my nerves and talk to them and make conversation without being so self-conscious? Thanks!

Hey! you just have to get your mind off your nerves so that you can see this as a chance to meet new people and not get nervous about who those people are Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by KenzieC84 on 6/1/2013 4:20:58 PM

The bookstore/library is the absolute best, because if you see someone reading a book you've read you could compliment them on their taste in books/ask how they like it/if they read the sequel(s), the conversation starters are endless! If you haven't read it you could say something like "oh that cover looks cool, what's it about?". It's pretty easy to get someone talking about something they love, and lots of people love books!

by crystal904 on 6/1/2013 3:04:18 PM

I totally LOVE these ideas! I'm definitely going to use them this summer

by SILly0905 on 6/1/2013 7:17:58 AM

MOD!
So i really like this guy and I don't know about how he feels about me. On the last day of school,my friend told him I like him. He said, no comment. Right before he left, he told me, face to face that he would miss me. We had a pool party and he acted normal. He never gave his opinion about me. I'm going to a friend's party soon and I have no idea how to have a conversation or ask him about how he feels about me. What should I do/say?
-Thanks!

Hey girl! I would just say hi and ask him how his summer is going. Be nice and strike up a conversation. Get to know him a bit more before and maybe ask him to hang out just the two of you sometime. Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by Prim13 on 6/1/2013 2:15:45 AM

MOD!
There's this guy, and I really like him. I sometimes think he likes me too, but I'm not sure. I want him to know that I like him, but I'm not allowed to date until HS so what should I do? I'm really going to miss him over the summer, and we're close friends, so I don't want to lose our relationship if we don't have classes together next year. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Before you talk to him, maybe you should clarify with your parents about what you are and aren't allowed to do. Could you hang out with him in a group, or could you go on a double date, or have him over for dinner to get to know your parents? That way, you'll know what your possibilities are before you talk to him. If you're close friends, I'm sure you won't lose your friendship without having classes together--you can always hang out after school and at lunch! If you do want to tell him, maybe you could ask him to dance with you at your next school dance, or if you want to, talk to him in person. There's no rush to tell him, though, and if you don't, you can definitely still stay friends and talk/hang out as friends over the summer, too!

Meghan D.