Bridget M.

is modding

14 MINUTES AGO Happy Birthday, @Harry_Styles💖🎂👦

AN HOUR AGO Are you too much of a penny pincher? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/ARyJESbeN0

1 HOURS AGO VOTE for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 @OfficialNFLShop gift card: http://t.co/c2xLyUEKtj

COMMENTS

Celebrate summer premiere season with a special ABC Family Party Kit

Here at GL, we can’t contain our excitement for all of the summer ABC Family premieres! Some of our fave shows are back (Pretty Little Liars or Switched...

I love the shows on abc family! I already love baby daddy, SAB, and PLL. I watched the fosters last night and I already saw the sneak peek episode of twisted! I know I will love those shows just as much Smile

by dollface09 on 6/4/2013 5:11:14 PM

I've already watched The Fosters and it's soo good! Smile Jake T. Austin is really cute too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/4/2013 1:05:04 PM

MOD MOD
So I am 13 and I have a little babysitting experience. I watch my brothers (who are 10 and 11), I've worked at a camp with preschoolers, I babysat for a four and five year old (at the elementary school fair while the mom worked a booth), and am babysitting a five 1/2 year old 2 hours per day this week. The four and five year old moved away and the one this week has an older brother than could watch her in a year or so. I need to find more work for this summer but I'm not sure how. I offered to two of my neighbors and some of my mom's friends know I can babysit. I just think they're not asking me more since I'm only 13. What can I do?

Hey girl, on this part of our Advice channel you'll find all sorts of stuff for summer jobs and babysitting. Hope it helps! xo

Caroline M.

by Cousin11 on 6/4/2013 10:38:10 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
What should I write in the guy I like's yearbook? Signings are coming up and I don't know what to write! here's what I have: "(his name), it's been a fun year and I hope I see you over the summer! Have a good summer vacation, (my name)" UGH.

Hey girlie, that's a great start! Add in an inside joke or short funny moment that you shared this past school year. And if he doesn't have it already, give him your number!

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 6/3/2013 8:05:01 PM

I prefer shows like Grimm and Psych (my 2 FAVORITE shows in the world) and I'm going to watch Graceland when it premiers

by puella94 on 6/3/2013 7:54:04 PM

so excited!! I already love Switched at Birth and I'm really looking forward to The Fosters (mostly because of Jake T. Austin).

by colie34720 on 6/3/2013 7:32:19 PM