Bridget M.

is modding

4 MINUTES AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

AN HOUR AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

COMMENTS

Declare a thumb war to stop teens from texting and driving

Texting behind the wheel is one of the most dangerous things you can do, more so than drinking and driving. It makes a crash 23...

We could start a new campaign and call it 'wrap your thumb' dont be dumb. They look like little thumb condoms, lol!

by fashionqn on 6/10/2013 10:56:37 PM

In my state, NO ONE can use phones while driving. I'm also seriously concerned about those statistics. I really, highly doubt that 77% of teens don't consider texting and driving a problem. There are PSAs about it everywhere, and horror stories about the outcomes on the news all the time. It would really be nice to see the sources for the info you use in your articles -- otherwise, it's really hard to take any of your numbers seriously. We all are being trained in school to write extensive bibliographies for our projects, so when I see an article without sources for its statistics, I get skeptical. Thanks!

by coracat on 6/5/2013 12:45:49 AM

In my city, there's a law that nobody under the age of 18 can use a phone at all while driving.

by Leo.Phoenix on 6/4/2013 4:44:41 PM

Most of the friends I have dont drive but they have sisters and brothers who do and I think it is so dangerous to text and drive. I would love to give a few of those thumb covers to some people I know.

by fashionqn on 6/4/2013 2:04:44 PM

Yeah I want one! Where do ya snag some of these?

by ElliMichael on 6/3/2013 8:00:49 PM

My little sister has those thumbsucks!

by hinatagal on 6/3/2013 7:54:31 PM

where do you get the thumb socks?

by cloverm on 6/3/2013 5:09:13 PM