1 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

The raddest retro bathing suits under the sun

This summer, try something new by wearing an old classic. With their sweet shapes and cute prints, we’re head over heels for these modern throw-back suits. ...

Thanks for showing 1 swimsuit I can wear. It's really cute and girly!

by Radieal on 6/10/2013 11:42:25 AM

what type of swimsuits are good for small busts? are bandeaus good?

Hey girl! Bandeaus and ruffles are both great! Rock it with confidence. xx

Hannah M

by michelle132 on 6/4/2013 11:23:33 PM

OMG! I <3 RETRO! I have 50s'days at my school, and I wear my poodle skirt! I hope they have my size in these!

by Finifulz12 on 6/4/2013 10:03:25 PM

Its kind of a wide variety and I kind of like each one in a way. I am looking forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this weekend.

by fashionqn on 6/4/2013 2:34:56 PM

OMG I LOVE THE MOVIE GIDGET!!!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 6/4/2013 12:28:49 PM

what do I wear if I'm not exactly skinny... no one pieces either... I'm getting sick of my tankinis

by raynaw on 6/3/2013 7:39:36 PM

What other tops look good on a ruler type? besides a peplum top

Hey girlie, try patterned tops. It'll distract a little from your straightness and look really pretty. Flowy tops will also help to give you a little extra shape.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 5:11:30 PM

Thanks so much Hannah M. Smile what other oufits/dresses look good on straight up and down ruler types? I think Peplum tops look really cute on me but what else would fit with my body type?

Hey, peplums are def cute. Anything that cinches you in the waist is good, so peplums, high-waisted skirts, and flare dresses will look great. Whatever you wear, be sure to rock it with confidence and you'll be good to go! Smile xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 4:37:56 PM

I really like the polka dot one

by puella94 on 6/3/2013 3:28:37 PM

Thanks for the help again Hannah M. Smile the dress is a bright red like a cherry red
It reminds me of something a business women would wear back in the 1950s early 1960s I think it's semi long sleeved

Cute! I would go with something black or tan, depending on what shoes you're going to wear. Don't go with anything too loud, since the dress sounds pretty bright to begin with - let the belt be the accent, not the main focus. xx

Hannah M