9 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

The raddest retro bathing suits under the sun

This summer, try something new by wearing an old classic. With their sweet shapes and cute prints, we’re head over heels for these modern throw-back suits. ...

Thanks for showing 1 swimsuit I can wear. It's really cute and girly!

by Radieal on 6/10/2013 11:42:25 AM

what type of swimsuits are good for small busts? are bandeaus good?

Hey girl! Bandeaus and ruffles are both great! Rock it with confidence. xx

Hannah M

by michelle132 on 6/4/2013 11:23:33 PM

OMG! I <3 RETRO! I have 50s'days at my school, and I wear my poodle skirt! I hope they have my size in these!

by Finifulz12 on 6/4/2013 10:03:25 PM

Its kind of a wide variety and I kind of like each one in a way. I am looking forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this weekend.

by fashionqn on 6/4/2013 2:34:56 PM

OMG I LOVE THE MOVIE GIDGET!!!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 6/4/2013 12:28:49 PM

what do I wear if I'm not exactly skinny... no one pieces either... I'm getting sick of my tankinis

by raynaw on 6/3/2013 7:39:36 PM

What other tops look good on a ruler type? besides a peplum top

Hey girlie, try patterned tops. It'll distract a little from your straightness and look really pretty. Flowy tops will also help to give you a little extra shape.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 5:11:30 PM

Thanks so much Hannah M. Smile what other oufits/dresses look good on straight up and down ruler types? I think Peplum tops look really cute on me but what else would fit with my body type?

Hey, peplums are def cute. Anything that cinches you in the waist is good, so peplums, high-waisted skirts, and flare dresses will look great. Whatever you wear, be sure to rock it with confidence and you'll be good to go! Smile xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 4:37:56 PM

I really like the polka dot one

by puella94 on 6/3/2013 3:28:37 PM

Thanks for the help again Hannah M. Smile the dress is a bright red like a cherry red
It reminds me of something a business women would wear back in the 1950s early 1960s I think it's semi long sleeved

Cute! I would go with something black or tan, depending on what shoes you're going to wear. Don't go with anything too loud, since the dress sounds pretty bright to begin with - let the belt be the accent, not the main focus. xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 3:20:06 PM

So next year I have a swimming class at my school. Its required to graduate, but the problem is I have to have a one piece bathing suit but I don't like the option above for a one piece what other places do you recommend getting one pieces from?

Hey girlie! I would check out all of your favorite stores, but I think modcloth.com has some really cute vintage ones. Check out your fave department stores for ideas, and then go from there. xx

Hannah M

by HockeyLuver on 6/3/2013 2:34:46 PM

Thanks Hannah M. What kind of belt do you think would look nice with a peplum dress?

Hey girlie! No prob! Depends on the dress, but I prefer skinny belts for dresses, maybe something braided, in a color that brings out the dress well. xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 6/3/2013 2:05:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My best friend and her boyfriend broke up, and she is really sad about it. I was thinking to invite her over for a day to help her get over him. It will be with me and our other to besties and I need some ideas that will make it fun and help her forget about him. Any ideas? Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! What a sweet idea. I would focus instead on fun "girls only" activities. Do spa things like painting nails and doing hair and makeup, watch chick-flicks, and make and eat yummy snacks! Instead of making the day about getting over him, make it about fun girl bonding! xx

Hannah M

by allicat13 on 6/3/2013 1:24:46 PM

I am built shraight up and down can you reccomend me some party dresses that would fit my body type? (I dont like pink) but I like red umm sunshine orange yellow gold bronze forest green emreald green mint green I like the vintage style dresses if that helps also I love my legs lol they remind of the pin up girls back in the 50s

Hey girl! If you like the 50s you should go with a cute flare dress. Pick something in a fun color that cinches at the waist and will give the illusion of curves. xx

Hannah M