This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Your weekly horoscope!
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
Mani roundup: Too-cute Thanksgiving nail ideas
5 yummy holiday smoothies to make now
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
43 MINUTES AGO 4 ways to flirt without saying a word: http://t.co/LHp5svEpre
1 HOURS AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen
2 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1
20 Comments | Add Yours
6: North America, America, Paris
14: North Pole
by AJScupcakegirl on 6/13/2013 1:27:19 PM
by AJScupcakegirl on 6/13/2013 1:27:02 PM
2. us cause i live in canada
5. neither? "(not raciets)
6. Europ, cnada and ummmm idk
12. welll both but ive already been to mexico
14. noth pole
15. ireland duh
by ahutcherson99 on 6/10/2013 9:11:09 PM
North America,United States,Pensacola
Alabama, ROLL TIDE!!
by cjp4love on 6/8/2013 2:17:34 PM
1. Hawaii or Australia? Oh...that's a tough one. My mom works in Hawaii so I LOVE it there but I have always wanted to go to Australia...so both.
2. United States or Canada? United States.
3. Paris or Milan? Paris.
4. New York City or Hollywood? New York City.
5. Asia or Africa? Africa.
6. Favorite continent, country, and city? Pasadena, CA, United States, North America.
7. City, country, or suburbs? City or suburbs.
8. Brazil or Peru? Peru.
9. Favorite state? Either California, Hawaii, or Pennsylvania.
10. Germany or Poland? Germany.
11. Russia or Middle East? Russia.
12. Mexico or Egypt? Egypt.
13. England or China? England.
14. North pole or South Pole? North Pole .
15. Greenland or Ireland? Ireland.
by hawaiigirl624 on 6/7/2013 1:37:22 PM
2. Canada... for vacation
6. Europe, England, Paris... maybe?
9. Haven't been to many but out of the ones I've been to, Virginia
13. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to England!!!
14. North Pole
by puella94 on 6/5/2013 3:28:25 PM
1. Hawaii or Australia? Hawaii
2. United States or Canada? CANADA!! My home country B)
3. Paris or Milan? Paris
4. New York City or Hollywood? NYC
5. Asia or Africa? Asia
6. Favorite continent, country, and city? Europe, Canada, Paris
7. City, country, or suburbs? City
8. Brazil or Peru? Peru
9. Favorite state? i don't know any states...heehee
10. Germany or Poland? Germany
11. Russia or Middle East? Russia
12. Mexico or Egypt? Egypt
13. England or China? England
14. North pole or South Pole? South
15. Greenland or Ireland? IRELAND!! I'm gonna get an Irish accent
by justme_dontchange on 6/4/2013 9:23:07 PM
4.New York City
6.Continent:Europe, Country:France, City: Paris, France
by brooketrout on 6/4/2013 8:33:18 PM
2. United States
6. Continent: Europe~ Country: Ireland~ City: London
11. Middle East
14. North Pole
by Nialler_4_ever on 6/4/2013 2:45:43 PM
4.New York City
6.Continent: Europe Country: England City: Paris, France
by nutmeg2009 on 6/4/2013 1:49:54 PM
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.