1 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

3 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

COMMENTS

Cast doubt on this cutie? Never!

Last summer, I broke my arm and had to wear a cast and asked my crush to sign it. He wrote, "I love you, movies at 4?"...

MOD MOD MOD! Okay well.where to start.I have a crush on this guy who plays bball with the same offseason club as me.I'm bffs with both his little sisters. His dad's my basketball coach. and his Mom's like my second mom. Well he found out I like him and said he liked me "a little bit". And then for a while I thought that wasnt true because he was doing stupid stuff like throwing the basketball at the wall above my head when I walked by, making ugly faces (lol), and when I went to their house he dumped a bucket of water on me as a joke and i chased him, etc....but then i realized it was his version of flirting. And now his sisters keep telling me that apparantly they asked him if he likes me and he keeps getting all red in the face and being like "well...kinda." But honestly, he hardly really talks to me (weird considering how outgoing he is) and when I come over he hardly makes an effort to talk to me. I guess my question is.....does he really like me or are his sisters making stuff up

Hey girl!

If his sisters are your besties, you should be able to trust their word. Sounds like he thinks its fun having you around! You should try to get him to hang with his sisters and you as long as his way of flirting isn't just being a meanie. Check out this GL advice to figure out if he really likes you: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx

xo

Jess D.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 6/10/2013 2:15:08 PM

MODMODMOD,
Okay, so this guy I like is my friend and he's also really quiet and shy. Lately, he's been asking some really random questions, like, "what math class are you going to take your senior year?",(We're only in 8th)and he hangs out around my friends and I a lot, and when he's not near us, he stares in our direction. He also wrote in my yearbook that I am a "very talented and smart friend," Does this mean that he likes me, or does he just want someone to talk to?

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell just from that, because he might like you or just want to get to know you as friends! Maybe you could spend more time with him as friends and get to know each other. That way, you can see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether or not he has feelings for you!

Meghan D.

by Macaw4eva on 6/6/2013 11:52:38 PM

Hi, I have been thinking about inviting my crush over this summer just to hang out and go swimming. Do you think that would be a good idea? If so, how should I ask him without it being awkward? By the way I am homeschooled so I would have to call him or have my mom Facebook chat his mom. Thank you.

Hey girlie! I would totes ask him. Call him and be like, "Hey are you busy on ____? I was wondering if you wanted to come over and swim!" and see how he reacts. Sounds like it would be fun! xx

Hannah M

by Volleyballcrazy on 6/4/2013 11:48:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I go to church and there is this boy in my class who I have a crush on. I sometimes text him, but I always start it and he always ends it. I am moving and may not ever see him again, but I also might visit my church and mutual and that would be extremely awkward if I tell him I like him. What do I do? Thanks!

Hey girl! If you're moving away and might never see him again, it wouldn't really make sense to tell him how you feel. If he likes you too, it's a bummer, because you're moving, and if he doesn't like you, it's also a bummer. Seems like a lose-lose. I would just keep in touch and stay friendly and focus on your new start when you move! xx

Hannah M

by princesslily on 6/4/2013 11:36:37 PM

I'm very very shy well more so around boys I admit I am pretty ( I'm not vain I promise)
but the thing is well guys will give me flirty stares and smile at me but I get so nervous around them that I just start shaking and my face gets red but one thing that really gets me is and please don't take this the wrong way I'm honestly not trying to be mean but my one sisters finances daughter who's the same age as me (15) is very flirty and open when it comes to guys she's on the bigger side meaning she's sorta chubby but she dresses very revealing and when it comes to boys she will be like he's so hot or Bad boys are so sexy and I just sit there and smile it seems like she has more confidence then me even though I'm more attractive (not saying she's ugly)

Hey girlie! Kinda confused, is there a question here?

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 6/4/2013 10:15:04 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay so... In October my family is planning on getting another pet! Laughing I'm REALLY excited! We already have a dog, and right now I'm trying to pick between getting another dog, or a kitten! (I've been begging my parents for a cat for YEARS lol) so which do you think I should get?
THX Smile Smile Smile

Hey girl! Personal preference, but I've always wanted a cat (my mom's allergic so it was never an option), but I think they're so cute and sweet. Just remember that different responsibilities come with cats and dogs. If you get a cat, you'll have to deal with litter boxes for a long time. If you get another dog, you'll have a whole other little creature to potty train and let out to go to the bathroom. Your call, babe! Both are equally cute Smile xx

Hannah M

by sweetygirl21 on 6/4/2013 9:38:20 PM

That's so sweet!!

by chocogirl37 on 6/4/2013 8:40:40 PM

So, my two friends (I'll call them A and K) noticed how I really like this guy because he's funny, and weird, just like me and they think he may like me back. We also call each other different names from a book series and he's involved too. So, my semi-formal is this weekend and my friend A told me today that K and A were going to try to make "Starri" which is code for Star, me, and Ari, HIM. I just really confused if I should let them do it and let me help them or just tell them not to and never tell him my feelings. Thanks!

Hey annala99, sit down and think about which you'd prefer. Me personally, I like to make moves on my own. Just a preference, but there's nothing wrong with a little help from your friends. Ask what they have in mind and then make a decision. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by annala99 on 6/4/2013 6:00:22 PM

Caroline M. I was like in shock I think starring is harmless but this girl was all over the girls BF even though I complain about not having a BF I am sorta glad cause I do not have to worry about this kinda drama and most girl that do this are attention seekers and like to see the guys GF upset I have seen teen girls acting like this more then a grown women I am 15 and I do not even act like this

Hey girl, it's great that you don't act like this. Its totes a bad habit!

Caroline M.

by redvelvetluv on 6/4/2013 4:48:14 PM

ok a couple weeks ago while I was at the store I noticed this couple slighty older then me well the guys GF went to the bathroom I guess and this random girl came up to the guy and started touching him saying how cute he was.... it was so uncomfortable why do girls flirt with guys that are taken? I felt really bad for the guys GF oh! then when the guys GF came back the other girl just rolled her eyes then like rubbed the girls BFs arm I was like oh boy....

Hey girl, I agree that is so not cool. Some people are just naturally flirts, and want what they can't have. I totes get why you hate seeing this. xo

Caroline M.