5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

8 fictional worlds we wish were real

Don’t you feel like our world is so boring sometimes? Ya know, the same old, same old. Wouldn’t it rock if we could magically live in worlds...

Twilight and Harry Potter and The Princess Bride and Entwined would be AH-MAZIN!! I never seen The Princess Bride or read Entwined but they seem really awesome! I'm a HUGE fan of Twilight and Harry Potter!!!

by vbgurl99 on 8/19/2013 1:06:23 PM

I'd want to go to the manor in The Goddess Test. What would that be like?

by Radieal on 8/9/2013 11:15:50 AM

I read the twilight saga. One word, AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

by koolkat2020 on 6/13/2013 7:15:05 PM

I read Ender's Game and it's parallel novel Ender's Shadow and they were both SO awesome!

by Lonebird142 on 6/7/2013 1:22:00 PM

I love this article!!!! Wonderland, oz and and narnia all the way. Smile love all those books and movies. Smile but no twilight or Harry potter. Twilight means you get the disgusting blood thirsty vampires and as much as I always wanted to go to hogwarts no thank you for voldemort.

by Icecreamluver on 6/5/2013 1:10:11 PM

Harry Potter x10!!!!!!!!! Narnia would be awesome, along with Princess Bride, Wizard of Oz, and Alice in Wonderland!

Definately NOT Twilight (Sorry chicas, I just really dislike it!) And I haven't read the other two.

by silverroseart on 6/5/2013 12:16:11 PM

The Princess Bride would be scary. ROUSs, anyone?

by karenbug88 on 6/5/2013 12:01:21 PM

OMG HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME. I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER NO JOKE. IT'S AWESOME

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 6/5/2013 11:29:11 AM

I love Entwined!! It is SO good! The names are also so pretty! Azalea, Bramble, Clover, Delphinium, Evening Primrose (Eve), Goldenrod, Hollyhock, Ivy, Jessamine, Kale, and Lily. I really recommend this book. It's so magical, romantic, and adorable!

by allicat13 on 6/5/2013 10:30:53 AM

I love Alice in wonderland did you girls know the very first colored book
Alice was a brunette and she wore a yellow dress?

by redvelvetluv on 6/5/2013 9:38:42 AM