4 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

5 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

6 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

A blush-worthy punishment: How would you feel if your mom did this?

For centuries, parents have experimented with methods to teach their kids the concept of right and wrong. Every once and a while, a new solution...

Thar is terrible they will be scared for life and bullied for that and the parents may think it helps but it will make things worse for the kids

by girly girl07 on 6/18/2013 2:27:15 PM

It's not right to humiliate kids by having them holding up a sign of what they did or shaving their head. If someone shaved my head I would cry. Parents who do this to their kids should definitely find a different punishment thats less humiliating like if their kid did something bad, ground them for a week. If they do it again, ground them for 2 weeks.

by kiwigirl777 on 6/17/2013 4:50:59 AM

hair is temporary and the hair shaving punishment may embarrass her for a little but i don't see why its such a big deal! if she is nice that will shine through as beauty

by ssblue on 6/14/2013 9:39:35 AM

Looking at it as the perspective as a kid it is evil but having delt with people who do worse then this and their parents don't care even though it could ruin the person's life i think this is fair. It is not abuse and it gets the point across. As long as these are things that have been punished before and the point still didn't get across its fine. The humiliation may last a while but when these children are adults they will be smarter with their decisions and in the end they might be grateful for their parents caring for them to teach them a lesson.

by ssblue on 6/14/2013 9:37:54 AM

I am nice to my parents but if they tried to make me shave my head I would scream at them because there is o way I would ever let that happen and I probably wouldn't talk to them anymore! But they would never do that and they stick to grounding me instead Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/12/2013 8:59:13 PM

That's terrible and worse than spanking! If my parents ever did that, I would probably never talk to them again...

by myfatsquirrel on 6/12/2013 12:26:54 AM

EVIL because humiliation last forever, and you have a reputation of being a stealer. When you get spanked it's more private and it does not last forever. You learn from your mistakes when you get spanked, it helped me learn from my mistakes.

by dancer995 on 6/11/2013 8:40:01 AM

shaving thier daughters head?!?! EVIL all of this is evil. they are going to remember that their whole lives. CHILD ABUSE! EVIL EVIL EVIL!

by melonade12 on 6/9/2013 9:24:42 PM

And also has anyone actually trying to TALK to their kids. Punishment shouldn't be the first resort.

by akaprincess on 6/6/2013 1:15:27 PM

Im used to this. When I was in 4th grade I schooled in Africa for a couple of years. If you did something wrong this is what they would do.

by akaprincess on 6/6/2013 1:13:21 PM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!